No announcement yet.

Karim "Hard Hitta" Mayfield (Run Danny) [Documentary]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
    which one is it you want want him to fight mathysse or mayfield?
    Lol I want him to fight Matthysse, the "Run Danny" part was included in the title because that's literally the name of the Documentary

Comment

Mayfield is good, but needs to learn to work on the inside, Maybe just my personal critique, as i hate when people clinch so they dont have to fight.

Comment

Mayfield is too top heavy, that don't cut it in boxing. Big reason why he keeps gassing in fights.

Comment

karim is stupid for one reason, he called out danny and lucas, got all in his face. Then 2 weeks later signs with top rank when they havent worked together in yrs.

and im surprised thuggery that you like karim, hes in the hood rapping with his boys, i thought thats the kind of person you usually dislike lol
          Last edited by HanzGruber; 06-19-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            karim is stupid for one reason, he called out danny and lucas, got all in his face. Then 2 weeks later signs with top rank when they havent worked together in yrs.

and im surprised thuggery that you like karim, hes in the hood rapping with his boys, i thought thats the kind of person you usually dislike lol
            I'm not sure what you're implying but I dislike slanderous claims. Karim is the troof.

I hope he gets the Provodnikov fight.

Comment

Working...
            X