Would Pacquaio beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 150 yea

Comment

Not sure. Now, Canelo is too big, fast and Pac gets hit too much and has shown his chin isnt what it was.

But prime Pac, i think its close. Pac was hurt by Margrito, i think Canelo hurts him much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        O I agree with Mayweather beats him easy, but styles make fights.

Can Mayweather beat Canelo? Yes
        Can Pacquiao beat Canelo? No
        So what style does canelo have then and why would it be difficult for PAC??

Comment

[QUOTE=Left Hook Tua;13469390]chavez ain't a bum.

he's just not a flashy technician.

he's a tough kid who is strong and knows how to use his size.

ppl just give him crap because of his name and how top rank babied him (same as how gbp babied canelo)[/QUOTE]
          If anything, GBP is rushing him, putting him in with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            chavez ain't a bum.

he's just not a flashy technician.

he's a tough kid who is strong and knows how to use his size.

ppl just give him crap because of his name and how top rank babied him (same as how gbp babied canelo)
            If anything, GBP is rushing him, putting him in with Floyd.
            yeah just this one time they're rushing him.

for a $75 million purse (BOTH sides too)

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
              Hey stupid, read my whole statement before you assume Marquez vs Pac was my whole premise.
              Why so hostile? You're acting like a little b1tch because I said let's move on and agree to disagree. I never said it was your whole statement, weirdo.
              Last edited by T18Z; 06-13-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

^^^ let's be real the only time marg hurt PAC and I mean really hurt him was that body shot while PAC got tangled up on the ropes. Like PAC is gonna get tangled up again and look what happen after that, PAC recover and dished out more azz whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
                  I don't argue with females so all the name calling you doing right now is unladylike, pull your skirt down. Also who calls someone emo anymore? You still living in 2006 listening to Panic! at the Disco thinking you are a bad ass because you spin your KSE cd from time to time.
                  Are you upset that I did not feel the need to reply to the rest of your post? Dude stop getting so butthurt and emotional, let it go really.

On the topic of Margarito hurting Pacquaio I don't understand where people are trying to go with this? Let me guess, Canelo hits harder than Margarito now? Pacquaio recovered well from the shot, what else matters? (Can you link the body shot in question?)
                  Last edited by T18Z; 06-13-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Cant believe some are taking this serious. Its a joke. No way does Pac beat Canelo. He is way to big. Might as well put up a thread "Pac v Wlad" to see all the same people saying Pac would win that one too. :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Cant believe some are taking this serious. Its a joke. No way does Pac beat Canelo. He is way to big. Might as well put up a thread "Pac v Wlad" to see all the same people saying Pac would win that one too. :bukkake:
                      pac would crack wlad's china

if he could reach it

Comment

Working...
                      X