No announcement yet.

New study says boxing still America's favourite combat sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by croz View Post
    Was that you? No wonder you're so butthurt. Now everything you said in that thread looks out and out ******ed.

Idiots in that thread were trying to say boxing's US fan base was mostly hispanic without any proof. These released figures say the total opposite. Make up stats? Are you saying I fabricated this study? I don't understand your line of reasoning and I'm sure neither do you. Being butt hurt doesn't mean you actually have a leg to stand on. The pole Dana White shoved up your ******* doesn't count as a leg.

There is no argument. This study blasts away everything they were trying to say.

And why the **** were you asking for a source for the 50 mill-30 mill figure when you had already wasted plenty of your time arguing in the thread where the sources are already posted? You were fully ****ing aware that the study existed yet you just tried to pretend you never heard of it.
    Why not I was trying to give you the give the benefit of the doubt but I can't win with you.....so you're right!!!

PS: Do you work for Fox News?That would explain alot

Comment

I don't even like MMA but why do we care how it is doing compared to boxing? If they are taking fans from boxing then fine, they are probably just ******ed slugfest lovers anyway.

It's like worrying how many people watch football compared to baseball.

I'd rather have 1000 fans who know the sport than 100000 who just watch it.

But then again I don't get paid for how many people watch it lol

Comment

I don't see why we as boxing fans can't just be the bigger men and not just **** all over MMA like so many of their fans do to boxing. I never cared to view it as a competition. People like what they like. Let them enjoy whatever they enjoy.

Comment

Working...
        X