No announcement yet.

How good is the Xbox 360?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is the Xbox 360?

The Xbox 360 is comming out in less than 2 months over here, but I am not to sure about it. I have seen the specs, but am afraid that I do not quite understand these things to well. So I can better understand what this game machine is capable of, I am wanting a comparison between the Xbox 360 and my current gaming rig that I have now. How does the Xbox360 compare to my Atari 520STE?
    Later brother brologs.
    P.S Bare in mind however that my STE has been upgraded to 1 MB Ram.

my sister's boyfriend wa going to pre order it but then he found out that it is a lot worse then the PS3 that is coming out soon, Xbox supposedly has a million of glitches and they only put it out to compete with playstation.

Comment

What? Its already out over here.....

Comment

Yeah, wait for the PS3 to come out.

Comment

Interesting

Originally posted by eXig3
          What? Its already out over here.....
          It will be available to buy in NZ in 6 or 7 weeks time. The full version with the hardrive will be $700 dollars NZ. Now if I remember correctly, when the Playstation2 first came out it was 1200$ NZ.
          Later brother brologs.

Comment

it seems pretty good im gonna get one when the uk restocks in a few weeks then when the ps3 comes out if its the dogs then ill get that too, simple really

Comment

Who?

Originally posted by Soliloquy
              my sister's boyfriend wa going to pre order it but then he found out that it is a lot worse then the PS3 that is coming out soon, Xbox supposedly has a million of glitches and they only put it out to compete with playstation.
              Who is the one that is saying it has a million glitches? Could it be possible that it is the Sony people that are saying this? Maybe this stuff about all these glitches is just a crap story made up to discredit the Xbox 360. It would be standard buisness policy for Sony to try to discredit the Xbox 360, and try to get people to wait for there machine to come out.
              Later brother brologs.
              Last edited by tonytucker; 01-18-2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I heard XBOX 360 has wicked graphics, but some of my mates have had theirs crashing and i read on the news that a lot of peoples where crashing! So i'm not really to sure, but like ??? said wait untill the PS3, not that i belive is going to be something special!

Comment

PS3 is going to **** on XBOX 360...i would only get XBOX 360 for perfect dark zero...thats about it....but PS3 is going to be better

Comment

So Sorry

Originally posted by LS-Injection
                    I heard XBOX 360 has wicked graphics, but some of my mates have had theirs crashing and i read on the news that a lot of peoples where crashing! So i'm not really to sure, but like ??? said wait untill the PS3, not that i belive is going to be something special!
                    If you are correct on this, then I would say that Sony will win the war.Poor,poor, Bill Gates, I feel so sorry for him!
                    Later brother brologs.

Comment

Working...
                    X