Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't really see a lot of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, it was'nt floyd that koed pac .. and plus we all know he's too pu$$y to get in the ring with the pacman..

he has that coward reputation for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      well, it was'nt floyd that koed pac .. and plus we all know he's too pu$$y to get in the ring with the pacman..

he has that coward reputation for a reason
      get back to esb they miss you over there girl

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        get back to esb they miss you over there girl
        tell em i miss em too..but floyd is a damn coward who admits to being a coward ..whos also content to being a coward...

Comment

tell em i miss em too..but floyd is a damn coward who admits to being a coward ..whos also content to being a coward...
          I don't post there just lurk.

You should though

Comment

I don't post there just lurk.

You should though
            tell em anyways since you know more about whats going on there than i do...

Comment

tell em anyways since you know more about whats going on there than i do...

Comment

you give up ? what , stil cant beat this despite pac getting ktfo ...it takes brains to beat this my man..brains

Comment

don't let these snake ass dudes manipulate yall....they know how it is on boxing forums when a fighter like Roy, Floyd or Manny gets beat....and yall know its on tilt when someone of that cloth is KTFO cold....its part of the social media era...or whatever this ish today is called....Floyd went to jail and everybody joked...myself included....Bute got starched, everybody clowned him....Hatton had his name in the urban dictionary for being iced by Manny...Paul Williams is in a wheel chair atm but you can still find pics of him layed out flat by Maravilla in dude's sigs on here....don't let these snakes trick yall into falling back...turn it up on their asses and cook them till they're well fuking done!!!....no mercy!!!

Comment

you give up ? what , stil cant beat this despite pac getting ktfo ...it takes brains to beat this my man..brains
                    who would have expected you to run over onto boxingscene after manny loses

As dull as you are you must have known you couldn't cope with the **** coming your way

Comment

ESB is a shitstorm still, I don't blame puga for not posting over there. Besides, there is hardly any restrictions on banter over there and look how scarce the tards get without being able to cry/red k/report things.

Comment

Working...
                      X