Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero challenges Broner in his face, Broner looked scared..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero challenges Broner in his face, Broner looked scared..

Check out this video.. The Ghost challenges Broner, IMO Broner looked scared!!

Broner had a hard time with the lefty Ponce De Leon, Imagine what this more skilled and bigger Lefty would do to Broner?
    Last edited by RIZO24; 10-23-2012, 05:43 PM.

damn, broner looks like he saw death

Comment

I was going to come in here and say u were late.... I see u weren't the only one.... Lol carry on

Comment

no he didn't. he told him straight up, send the contract, and i'll sign it.

Guerrero acts real tough in his home town with all his buddies surrounding him, but did he send the contract? didn't think so.

oh and Berto by brutal KO

Comment

This is old but LOL, he looked scared? Looked like he saw death? WTF is wrong with you people? He was leaned over to Guerrero's ear and told him to send the contract and he'll sign it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
            no he didn't. he told him straight up, send the contract, and i'll sign it.

Guerrero acts real tough in his home town with all his buddies surrounding him, but did he send the contract? didn't think so.

oh and Berto by brutal KO
            Yeah he told him while looking away, he was scared to make eye contact!!

Comment

lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Yeah he told him while looking away, he was scared to make eye contact!!
                Guerrero is not worthy of eye contact.

Broner would smash him.

Comment

I still got my 0.

Comment

Damn, i normally just like to lurk but some of you pinche idiots are ****ing amazing, sure your right a pro boxer who has been fighting since he was a kid is afraid of a fight? are you ****ing serious? dude i'm not a pro or let alone a world champion but i know my way around a boxing gym and i not afraid to fight ANYONE win or lose. but a world champion is afraid of a fight right? GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                    X