Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the refs keep cheating for The Colts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the refs keep cheating for The Colts?

There stupid receiver ran into an Eagles player and they called it a penalty on the Eagles and that was on 3rd down and they would have had to give us the football back. And now they are saying we did an illegal hit on a colts player when we didn't it was shoulder to shoulder contact. I want to kill these refs for cheating for The Colts.

Why do the refs keep cheating for The Colts? The Announcers ****ted on The refs several times already.

The last penalty on a clean Collie hit was the biggest disgrace I've seen in a while. The NFL should do away with defenses if they are going to flag every hit. Game is pathetic compared to the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      The last penalty on a clean Collie hit was the biggest disgrace I've seen in a while. The NFL should do away with defenses if they are going to flag every hit. Game is pathetic compared to the 90s.
      The Colts have an undeserved Touchdown right now, if we lose this game because of the refs I'm going to **** their wives. Btw, these refs seem like little ******s. So I'm sure they don't even have wives, because they're busy betting money on the game.

Comment

You see it across the Nfl,just look at everyone of the Jets games this season,they get everycall at the end of the game.

Comment

It was a legal hit and the eagles were robbed. And earlier one of the colts dumb *** receivers ran into one of the eagles players and it was called a penalty but the cbs announcers said that receivers aren't suppose to try and run through eagles players and that it wasn't a real penalty! It was 3rd down and The Colts would have kicked the football back, game should be 16-7 right now. Why do the refs keep cheating for The Colts? Do they got money on the game?

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            The Colts have an undeserved Touchdown right now, if we lose this game because of the refs I'm going to **** their wives. Btw, these refs seem like little ******s. So I'm sure they don't even have wives, because they're busy betting money on the game.
            Too bad they make like 300K a year and had more pu$$y then u(more then 0)

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Too bad they make like 300K a year and had more pu$$y then u(more then 0)
              Why do you keep talking about yourself you virgin? You ugly crackhead redneck.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  Don't put that sorry ass redneck teams logo who needs the refs to win them games. ****ing cheating ass rednecks, thats why they **** each other in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    Don't put that sorry ass redneck teams logo who needs the refs to win them games. ****ing cheating ass rednecks, thats why they **** each other in the ass.
                    Says the fan of a team full of classless, thug ass convicts.

Comment

Working...
                    X