No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Floyd fight the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    You are saying having the ring belt does not mean you are good? What the hell does it make you? This is a dumber comment than the question proposed by the thread starter. If the Ring Belt does ont mean you are good, what does that say about Cotto and Clottey? Neither had the ring belt and neither were considered the best at 147.
    This thread has nothing to do with Pacman. It clearly states "Why Doesn't Floyd fight the best?" Which part of that do you not understand?

Comment

• Because the best one right now is not willing to take a simple "random" test for a $40 million dollar payday.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        typo fool, supposed to be jan 1, 2001 to december 31, 2010.

that what i recognize as beginning to end of decade.

****ing dumbass...THINK!!!
        What kind of keyboard to you use? The #s 1 and 0 are far apart from the keyboard that everybody uses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojita View Post
          And your an expert?

You sat there and rated JMM was a good win.

How many times do people have to tell you Floyd Fans? Marquez was in his late thirties, fighting two weight classes above his highest weight class. Add the fact he was the smaller fighter coming in againest a bigger fresher fighter who didn't even come in the contracted weight. That's a bull**** win.

Hatton had no business being at 147, but I guess that win is legit. Mosley was ringrusted-past his best days though. He had Margarito, Cotto, A fresher Mosley, Clottey, and others to pick at during their best days. That's why he gets ****ted on..
          What will be your excuse when he beats Pacquaio's ass? Let me guess. The recent run for Congress took too much out of Pac.

Comment

What will be your excuse when he beats Pacquaio's ass? Let me guess. The recent run for Congress took too much out of Pac.
            How can Mayweather beat Pacquiao if he keeps on making excuses for the fight not to happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
              This thread has nothing to do with Pacman. It clearly states "Why Doesn't Floyd fight the best?" Which part of that do you not understand?
              I understood exactly what was being asked. I also understand that whenever there is an idiotic post like this, 99.9 times out of 100, it comes from a Pac worshipper taking his daily shot at Mayweather. This issue has been debated 1,000 times on this site and there is nothing new that can be said. So, which one of the 10,000 posts on this subject confused you so much that it required you and others to rehash the same tired, ignorant comments over and over again?

Comment

I understood exactly what was being asked. I also understand that whenever there is an idiotic post like this, 99.9 times out of 100, it comes from a Pac worshipper taking his daily shot at Mayweather. This issue has been debated 1,000 times on this site and there is nothing new that can be said. So, which one of the 10,000 posts on this subject confused you so much that it required you and others to rehash the same tired, ignorant comments over and over again?
                Why won't Floyd fight the best out there? Simple question for your simple brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
                  How can Mayweather beat Pacquiao if he keeps on making excuses for the fight not to happen?
                  Please name one excuses that Floyd Mayweather has made for not fighting Pacquaio!

Mayweather hasn't said a word about this fight since the Mosley fight. The only one who has been talking is Arum and Roach. Pac turned down the 14-day cutoff for drug testing in the first round of negotiations. So, please tell us what excuse has Mayweather himself given for not fighting Pac!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
                    Why won't Floyd fight the best out there? Simple question for your simple brain.
                    With your IQ, a simple answer would be above your head. But I will give you one anyway. He has fought the best! They are not the best according to haters like you, but according to objective observers, he has fought the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
                      What kind of keyboard to you use? The #s 1 and 0 are far apart from the keyboard that everybody uses.
                      because i was in a rush to post and pressed "0" three times then "submit." THATS HOW!

Comment

Working...
                      X