This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Based on that formation, It was a joke anyhow. Just showing how 4-3-3 was a bad idea.
    Yep, apparently Bradley did not learn from that experiment against Costa Rica, I ****ing hate Bob Bradley. We need to stay away from american coaches, they just don't understand tactics at this level of football.
    Last edited by USA4LIFE; 06-15-2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      It is possible but if the match gets dragged into the mud Italy could beat Spain.
      It all depedns on the type of contest it would be, if Spain is allowed to show all their skill they are better then Italy. In a knockdown drag out brawl I would favor Italy.
      True. different match.

I mean Puyol is IMO the man defending. But it takes a Big body to match up with the bigs Italy puts forward. Gooch did a good job today.

Italy is physical and moreso than Spain for sure.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Not a single Inter player start today for Italy.

lol good........Those gypsies can keep their lame nomads.

Actually half the team plays for Africa probably.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Posted my bets up.

Wednesday should be fun.

Comment

• Tim Howard did very good imo. I dont think you could blame him for any of this goals. Their goals were just unstoppable. And that was a ***** red card given to Ricardo Clark. One of the worst i ever seen.

I thought Beasley should have started.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              Tim Howard did very good imo. I dont think you could blame him for any of this goals. Their goals were just unstoppable. And that was a ***** red card given to Ricardo Clark. One of the worst i ever seen.

I thought Beasley should have started.
              The tackle was high though, going in at the knee.

Don't think it warranted a red though, but definitely should of been a yellow.

Comment

• i dont think it was that bad of a sending off, WTF was he doing kicking his knee?

Comment

• Originally posted by floydjoy View Post
                  i dont think it was that bad of a sending off, WTF was he doing kicking his knee?
                  You could kick something at a different stadium that wasn't even a leg:

they'd call a red or yellow card on someone for assaulting an Italian.

Comment

• Where is eddie johnson?

Comment

• lol eddie sucks, the cardiff city fans took the piss out of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X