No announcement yet.

oh my god..North korea attacking us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I think more of them know than you actually think. There have been accounts of smuggled radios, etc.

Things got worse during the terrible famine of the 90's so don't think all of their people are naive about the world.

The reason there isn't mass revolt in part is because of the propaganda machine which indoctrinates them from birth with endless education and edification of the Kim family, but also the very real immediate threat of execution if you are even suspected of not toting the company line.
    The soldiers see that stuff and head straight for the Nike store.

LOL.

Comment

I think more of them know than you actually think. There have been accounts of smuggled radios, etc.

Things got worse during the terrible famine of the 90's so don't think all of their people are naive about the world.

The reason there isn't mass revolt in part is because of the propaganda machine which indoctrinates them from birth with endless education and edification of the Kim family, but also the very real immediate threat of execution if you are even suspected of not toting the company line.
      the fall of the soviet union really hurt them bad.

when mao went against moscow , they backed the wrong horse.

the vietnamese did the same thing but vietnam and china never really liked each other anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
        The North Koreans account is just as believable as the south's.

the point of this thread is to establish that the South isn't innocent.

They're the ones with 30k U.S soldiers there to enforce imperialism. The North is isolated by the supposed "free" world and its citizens allowed to starve to death day by day because they're part of a political designation by the West that uses them as a guinea pig state.

HA!
        give it up , dick. i think it's time for you to move on to a different topic.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Samuel Clemens

Comment

The soldiers see that stuff and head straight for the Nike store.

LOL.
          if they live.....

i read a study that within the first 60-90 days there would be 60,000 american military casualties and 480,000 south korean military casualties.

just the numbers for military dead and wounded and not including civilians which would be much higher.

the estimates for north korean casualties were much , much higher that the study couldn't put a number on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            if they live.....

i read a study that within the first 60-90 days there would be 60,000 american military casualties and 480,000 south korean military casualties.

just the numbers for military dead and wounded and not including civilians which would be much higher.

the estimates for north korean casualties were much , much higher that the study couldn't put a number on it.

When I lived there, South Korea didn't play games.

When they caught that sub grounded off the coast and the North Koreans fled into the forest, the next day's paper had no survivors out of 24 people.

It would be a bloodbath for sure.

Comment

Tua below is the link to the incident I am referring to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Ga...ation_incident

Comment

When I lived there, South Korea didn't play games.

When they caught that sub grounded off the coast and the North Koreans fled into the forest, the next day's paper had no survivors out of 24 people.

It would be a bloodbath for sure.
                the south korean soldiers are very brutal.

they made a name for themselves in vietnam. they left quite an impression on the nva and vc.

weird thing......1 of the little worries u.s. military brass have is that in case of a conflict , that there'd be too few north korean officers to interrogate and get information from.

they think that while south korean forces would take north korean soldiers captive , they felt that the south koreans would automatically kill all captured nk officers. depriving intelligence of usefull information.

the south koreans officers hate their north korean counterparts.

Comment

give it up , dick. i think it's time for you to move on to a different topic.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Samuel Clemens
                  Gtfo.... you think just because I'm gaijin I can' talk about Eurasian politics?

Worship me and call me daddy.

Comment

the south korean soldiers are very brutal.

they made a name for themselves in vietnam. they left quite an impression on the nva and vc.

weird thing......1 of the little worries u.s. military brass have is that in case of a conflict , that there'd be too few north korean officers to interrogate and get information from.

they think that while south korean forces would take north korean soldiers captive , they felt that the south koreans would automatically kill all captured nk officers. depriving intelligence of usefull information.

the south koreans officers hate their north korean counterparts.
                    lmao....

I cringed reading that crock of shit.... Do you believe in the easter bunny too?

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                      lmao....

I cringed reading that crock of shit.... Do you believe in the easter bunny too?

????

which part is a crock of ****?

the south koreans did well in vietnam?

the south koreans officers hate their north korean counterparts?

educate me.

Comment

Working...
                      X