No announcement yet.

Floyd's RETURN to Boxing has CAUSED DAMAGED to THE SPORT & HIS LEGACY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
    please show me the fight purse, fight weight, fight venue, that team mosley offered to pacquiao that pacquiao declined.

thanks in advance.

btw, pac demolished cotto who beat mosley in a highly exciting & successful ppv. pac vs cotto was already done when mosley & roach interviews about pac happened.

ps- the shane that showed up vs floyd would have been murked by manny.
    True that.. Why fight Mosley when Pac demolished the dude that beat Mosely in Cotto..?

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      they say its just HYPE to build up a fight so i think personally you cannot segregate their personal life to their boxing career. floyd used this tactic for ages to sell his fights right?
      Let's be honest...do you get psyched up to watch a boxing match because someone hit a woman or because some guy screwed a whore and knocked her up?????

As a lot of Manny fans said when the testing came his way, "let the proper authorities deal with it" and lets watch the fight....

I doubt Manny or Floyd's personal problems were meant or intended to hype their upcoming fights.Am I going to quit watching Manny fight because he can't keep his pecker in his pants and stop betraying his own family and knows no sense of loyalty.....no!

Am I going to quit watching Floyd display his brilliance in the ring because he smacked this woman and was vaguely associated with some shooting in front of an ice skating ring.....no!

Their personal **** does not stop me from watching what they bring to the ring....

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        True that.. Why fight Mosley when Pac demolished the dude that beat Mosely in Cotto..?
        Because at the CURRENT time,Mosely was viewed as the man to beat...not Cotto. Cotto was beaten by Margarito, then looked decent against a bum (Jennings) and looked like crap again with Clottey.While that happened,Shane was shinning like a million bucks while he knocked out Margarito....the same guy who violently stopped Cotto,in less time than Manny did!

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          Let's be honest...do you get psyched up to watch a boxing match because someone hit a woman or because some guy screwed a whore and knocked her up?????

As a lot of Manny fans said when the testing came his way, "let the proper authorities deal with it" and lets watch the fight....

I doubt Manny or Floyd's personal problems were meant or intended to hype their upcoming fights.Am I going to quit watching Manny fight because he can't keep his pecker in his pants and stop betraying his own family and knows no sense of loyalty.....no!

Am I going to quit watching Floyd display his brilliance in the ring because he smacked this woman and was vaguely associated with some shooting in front of an ice skating ring.....no!

Their personal **** does not stop me from watching what they bring to the ring....
          this is true!! but do you remember floyd saying shiet about shane and attacked his personal life? thats what floyd haters hate on floyd his attitude he talks too much smack. yeah it sells his fight.. but the hate is there... so in return this is just what floyd deserve to be hated more on what he is doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            this is true!! but do you remember floyd saying shiet about shane and attacked his personal life? thats what floyd haters hate on floyd his attitude he talks too much smack. yeah it sells his fight.. but the hate is there... so in return this is just what floyd deserve to be hated more on what he is doing now.
            Yes,but what made Shane classy in this instance,was that he didn't talk too much crap and didn't let it effect him-he seen it for what it really was,a way to promote the fight that was signed and happening.At the end,they showed one another vast respect.

**** talking always happens before a fight and promotes a fight.Ali was the biggest **** talker outside of the ring-EVER! Do I hate him....hell no.Let's be honest now,it isn't the trash talking that you hate Floyd for...it is because he opposes your favourite fighter,so you feel obliged to talk **** on their own personal lives.....you guys probably didn't care if Floyd was hitting a woman before him and Manny had a fight negotiation,but somehow now you do?!

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              Yes,but what made Shane classy in this instance,was that he didn't talk too much crap and didn't let it effect him-he seen it for what it really was,a way to promote the fight that was signed and happening.At the end,they showed one another vast respect.

**** talking always happens before a fight and promotes a fight.Ali was the biggest **** talker outside of the ring-EVER! Do I hate him....hell no.Let's be honest now,it isn't the trash talking that you hate Floyd for...it is because he opposes your favourite fighter,so you feel obliged to talk **** on their own personal lives.....you guys probably didn't care if Floyd was hitting a woman before him and Manny had a fight negotiation,but somehow now you do?!
              he opposes my fave boxer means he wants to fight him in the ring??? if thats the point i would love to hear floyd trash talk pac all day! lol (if he is really willing to fight pac) but.. as i said floyd wanted people to hate him. he did this to himself..

Comment

do us all a favor floyd & just retire permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  triangle theories? why fight cottos leftovers in mosley then why fight mosleys leftovers in resto (chito)? btw the official fight score for mosley vs cotto was 115-113,115-113,116-113. thats called a competitive fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    triangle theories? why fight cottos leftovers in mosley then why fight mosleys leftovers in resto (chito)? btw the official fight score for mosley vs cotto was 115-113,115-113,116-113. thats called a competitive fight...
                    cmon mp, nothing is gonna change the fact that shane is 38 years old & 1 year & 5 months inactive. he would have lost to pac as well. margarito made mosley better than he really is. shane has been done as a elite fighter even before he looked horrible vs mayorga.

pac would have beaten the mosley that showed up vs floyd. we will continue to see how bad shane has deteriorated vs a no hoper like mora.

Comment

It's the same **** with you over and over. Why don't u ever talk about other ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X