Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'm Coming To Destroy Everything Joshua Fans Worship!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    Just keep talking bum. Everyone knows the loudest ones are the ones with the most fear. No exception here bum squad just wants that payday as quick as possible. He knows his sloppy style is nothing compared to the skill AJ displays. Just keep yapping Wilder nobody knows who you are still.
    Are you going to throw Ali on that list?

Comment

Nobody for AJ. to fight with such a chance .......Hearn will run!

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Well, Wilder has shown us his balls in his willingness to fight AJ while AJ has just shown us his ovaries in his lack of eagerness to fight Wilder.

Stay salty AJ.
        Just like people claimed Floyd was scared of certain opponents, but it was more of waiting for the right time. Also maximizing your profits!. On top of that, Floyd won every time. AJ has nothing to be afraid of!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          lol, love it. They literally do look like they worship him. His ring entrance for the Wlad fight made me embarrassed to be a boxing fan. It was like a ceremony, but to a pop idol. Creepy.
          That "AJ" sign with the fire is some weird feminine **** imo. That's the one thing I didn't like in the production. I don't get that at all.

Comment

Blah blah ****ing blah.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              That "AJ" sign with the fire is some weird feminine **** imo. That's the one thing I didn't like in the production. I don't get that at all.
              Yea, I literally cringed at that. Fking bizzare.

Comment

Joining the dots.

But I think that means Deontay is coming to desecrate Nando's.

Yes people like AJ. But they worship Nando's.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
                  I'm loving this new Deontay Wilder.

Where he getting all these new words from?
                  Totally agree, love the trash talk, I think he's been watching the Conor Mcgregor roadshow on loop for inspiration. There's no harm in building the fight, all the talk stops once the bell goes so it's just fun in the meantime, lets face it WWE is entire franchise built on trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                    Totally agree, love the trash talk, I think he's been watching the Conor Mcgregor roadshow on loop for inspiration. There's no harm in building the fight, all the talk stops once the bell goes so it's just fun in the meantime, lets face it WWE is entire franchise built on trash talk.
                    I think everyone likes a bit of trash talk.

Unfortunately AJ isn't the standard 'brash Brit'. I am sure he won't want to upset Under Armour and whatever sponsors he has but he might as well partake here. Wilder will be coating him off every day for about 9 months, lol.

Someone is getting chinned early. There is no point being humble.

Comment

That's right Wilder!

Keep the pressure on and do not let up!

Joshua can no longer hide behind Edward Hearn and MisMatchRoom any longer!

The real boxing fan's know the truth and want to see Joshua vs Wilder no matter where it's at!

They want it and they want it now!

Will the UK fans give Wilder credit when he sends their idol crashing like a demolition!?

Comment

Working...
                      X