Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Koreans the baddest of all Asians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little 5 foot 2 inch korean at my gym has the biggest cawk ive ever seen .

I was taking a shower after shooting hoops one morning and as I turned the shower off grabbed my towel and went to my locker
    the little korean guy who is always on the treadmill And flirting with young college girls with tons of confidence Walks by into the shower stall next to mine with what had to be a 9-10 inch long wrist thick cawk.
    It was soft and hanging there with a huge Head.

It was almost near his knee.

Ill never forget it . Now I know why this little korean guy gets college chicks to go back and forth with him . I never undestood it until that day.
    Last edited by Jc8804; 11-05-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      What do you mean by baddest?

Hmong people are the rowdiest of all Asian-Americans, closely followed by Vietnamese people.

Was actually at a BBQ yesterday with a buncha alumni from my alma mater and about half the people there were Korean American. Everyone was talking about med school, buying houses, and world travel.

If it was a Hmong BBQ, someone would have got shot.
      Theres hmong in the U.S? When i was in Sapa (up in the mountains North Vietnam/China border) they were one of the main tribal groups up there, dope af outfits with the black, red and gold hemp clothes.

I didnt know they were a race either? just thought they were tribal people from vietnam/china etc?

Comment

pfffffft once you don't bow down to america you become the baddest ever. really can't wait until all america turns gay and bend their ass to the blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          What do you think of Koreans
          They have the better food and liquor imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
            Koreans are usually cool as f**k. Except Steve Kim and Borat, I can't stand those two pieces of s**t.
            I dont like that clown azz steven kim either. Who is borat?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              They have the better food and liquor imo.
              Good food yep and Soju is my go to liqour. They make horrible cigs doe. That is why i always take a carton of marlboro reds when i visit.

Comment

koreans have the flattest nose in asia!

that's all i can say about koreans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  koreans have the flattest nose in asia!

that's all i can say about koreans.
                  Are you Filipino?

Comment

Only thing Asian's got is women with tiny cooters.

Comment

who are the baddest asians? I'm not sure I understand that question ��

As far as women go, I think Filipina girls are the baddest out here in cali anyway. They are the only asian women you can find often with phat booties. All them other asian girls out here is FLat. Korean girls cute tho from the face...

As far as influence goes tho I think Chinese take that one. the chinese are synonymous with Asian culture, they are kinda like the Mexicans of Asia how everybody else (i.e koreans, japanese, cambodians, etc) get called chinese and they aint even chinese... You think asianz you think Chinese. just like you think hispanic, brown people with Spanish last names you think Mexican... ya digg? *shrug*

Comment

Working...
                      X