Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne's B Sample Positive: Stripped By WBA, Suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    We doing who's on first over here lol.

Isn't clenbuterol the masking agent often times? I mean if he was using clenbuterol as his PED of choice that would really be stupid. Its primary usage is as a weight loss supplement in a division with no weight limits.

And if he was using a masking agent to mask a PED often used as a masking agent what did he do run outta that masking agent right before the next test? I mean okay like I've said a few times already a lot of **** is possible, but most of this **** seems clumsy or just dumb strategy for a person who's risking his future by doing this sorta stuff.

I just see a lot of potential holes with this stuff considering the issues with this geographic region & past sketchy PED ****. You don't need many sketchy PED activities to go down before you gotta question all positive PED results, but in particular those with as much nonsensical angles as this one.
    Clenbuterol is used in cycles, and "can" be used as a masking agent due to diuretic effects. Whether "Clenbuterol" is the masking agent he used to hide the peds who knows. Or the masking agent has done its job and hid the peds but he got caught using Clenbuterol.

We will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
      Clenbuterol is used in cycles, and "can" be used as a masking agent due to diuretic effects. Whether "Clenbuterol" is the masking agent he used to hide the peds who knows. Or the masking agent has done its job and hid the peds but he got caught using Clenbuterol.

We will never know.
      Would you wanna cycle within days of a fight/being tested like he was supposedly doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Would you wanna cycle within days of a fight/being tested like he was supposedly doing?
        Clen usually only stays in the body for around 5 days. Someone miss timed it and they got caught.

But no I wouldnt lol.

Comment

Glad the russian authorities are catching this foreign cheaters from corrupt countries

russian anti doping agencies are strict, they're not sellout jokes like in U.S, Mexico and other countries

Wilder better watch out and stay clean, he won't have an USADA bailing him out and giving him retroactive TUEs if he gets caught
          Last edited by lopetego; 05-13-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
            Anyone who doubts Browne should do some actual research into Ramzan Kadyrov, the Muslim dictator who was sitting in a throne at ringside and making throat slashing motions at Browne when he won. Nobody is beating Chagaev in Chechnya. Quendo beat him previously but still lost. Here are the two (ahem) "sparring buddies." It's a sad farce.

Kadyrov is a humble respectable man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
              Are you serious? That's your "evidence" for him being guilty?

You didn't happen to realise it was his first shot at a world title, the biggest fight for him by far and would make history for his country if he won it?

Of course the guy would've pushed himself to the absolute maximum for the fight of his career and proudly shared his progress for motivation and support. I seriously doubt he would've brought prohibited substances into Russia, especially when he wasn't even cycling as his pre-Russia blood test proved.

This doesn't sit right with me. He really should've been smarter like Fury was.
              So you're telling me Kadyrov laced his post weight in nutrition shake or his steak ?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                Glad the russian authorities are catching this foreign cheaters from corrupt countries

russian anti doping agencies are strict, they're not sellout jokes like in U.S, Mexico and other countries

Wilder better watch out and stay clean, he won't have an USADA bailing him out and giving him retroactive TUEs if he gets caught
                Great post, greens sent.

USADA are a corrupted organisation known to have been in the bottom of Floyd's pocket for years, I expect Haymon has a nice healthy agreement with those bastards too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                  Kadyrov is a humble respectable man.
                  He's Putin's butt boy.

Humble and respectable hahahahaha.

What the f#ck was he doing running into the ring during the fight with Oquendo anyway? He wasn't part of the team.

That should have been an immediate DQ by the WBA in a legit country but we're talking about a joke country run by a tinpot dictator who takes his orders from Putin.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...html#ref=nlint

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                    So you're telling me Kadyrov laced his post weight in nutrition shake or his steak ?
                    Are you telling us anyone in that country could have stopped him if he ordered them to do so? They would then have been shot. The choices are clear.

The WBA needs to ban Chechnya as a site for world title boxing matches after the Oquendo and Browne fiascos.

Oquendo should have been fighting Browne anyway as he actually beat the fading Chagaev.

That's why Kadyrov kept running into the ring in panic.

He found a better method to screw Browne with.....

Comment

Are you telling us anyone in that country could have stopped him if he ordered them to do so? They would then have been shot. The choices are clear.

The WBA needs to ban Chechnya as a site for world title boxing matches after the Oquendo and Browne fiascos.

Oquendo should have been fighting Browne anyway as he actually beat the fading Chagaev.

LMFAO, the Chagaev vs Oquendo fight was worse than Klitschko vs Fury and Povetkin put together, it was dire, DIRE. Oquendo did not deserve the win anymore than Chagaev, they both disgraced themselves that night.

I remember Kadyrov in that fight well, he was trying to inspire Ruslan sure it's out of the rules ain't like he gave him any peds though is it, he was trying to push a friend over the line.

Comment

Working...
                      X