No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn, Mayweather To Join Forces For UK Boxing Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by licketysplityu View Post
    Not a good idea: the jiveass will screw hearn one way or another. He lives to **** whites...
    the white insecure little penis racist child molester has spoken. try to get over your demons and get a life

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      Since when does Matchroom Sports need Mayweather promotions? Plus aside from Floyd Mayweather himself, Mayweather promotions doesn't have any elite fighters.
      -Floyd has the direct relationship with Haymon
      -Floyd has Badou Jack (WBC champion; Callum Smith being the top WBC challenger, and James Degale having the IBF belt)
      -Floyd has the relationship with Showtime (opening up more afternoon/night split broadcast opportunities for Matchroom fighters, like Brook, Degale, Joshua, and the young fighters coming along).
      -Floyd is still Floyd (Thurman/Porter/Garcia/Brook are all likely to be on a collision course[with Errol Spence nipping at all of their heels]; whomever emerges from that would make for a massive possible fight for Floyd)

Comment

Badou Jack vs. James DeGale in the UK! Make it happen!

Comment

This is a bad idea for Hearn! Mayweather/Haymon are two snakes in the grass! They have to be in total control! Hearn doesn't need Mayweather Promotions! Look at what they did to Golden Boy! Eventually, they will try to steal Eubanks Jr & Brooks! Mark my words!

Comment

Damn I thought this is what boxing fans wanted, promoters working together spreading the visibility of the sport, but having blacks involved with the success and spread of the sport wasn't part of the deal I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              Damn I thought this is what boxing fans wanted, promoters working together spreading the visibility of the sport, but having blacks involved with the success and spread of the sport wasn't part of the deal I guess.
              I'm excited by this because hopefully Floyd is buying into Fury as the real deal and positioning himself to make a push with him and make some money in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                Since when does Matchroom Sports need Mayweather promotions? Plus aside from Floyd Mayweather himself, Mayweather promotions doesn't have any elite fighters.
                Its called networking .

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I'm excited by this because hopefully Floyd is buying into Fury as the real deal and positioning himself to make a push with him and make some money in the process.
                  The fury team

TFT

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    The fury team

TFT
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=695941

Comment

Originally posted by licketysplityu View Post
                      Not a good idea: the jiveass will screw hearn one way or another. He lives to **** whites...
                      Learn something new everyday on here...thnx for the insight bruh bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X