jupiter scorpio
        saturn pisces
        uranus capricorn
        neptune capricorn
        pluto scorpio
        lilith taurus
        asc node scorpio
        ascendant aquarius

What do you guys think of my chart for boxing? Will i become a ATG?

Comment

• hi

hey guys...i trained in muay thai boxing and tkd back in the day...i can be very dangerous..and im very intimidating..ppl usually dont fu** with me...i can also take a hard hit without being knocked out.....5'11" 165lbs just about..im also a sagittarius...but i tend to not want to hurt anyone unless i dont know them or if they piss me off ridculously which my threshold is really high so it takes a lot to piss me off...i get guilty really fast when it comes to friends and loved ones if i hurt them...but ppl i dont know ill put a beat down on without remorse....but pretty much i dont fight a lot..and i only fight for justice basically..wont fight for myself, but for others instead (friends loved ones)...my words are dangerous too..so ive learned to think before speaking which is something sadges dont do...unless im in dont give a fugg mode....BUT aside from all that...i was wondering what you guys that look at the astrology perspective in fighting think of my natal chart...how well i would do in fighting according to the stars....heres my list

Virgo rising (asc)
          mars in libra
          pluto in scorpio
          mercury in scorpio
          saturn/moon/venus/sun/uranus in SAGITTARIUS stellium
          neptune in capricorn
          jupiter in aquarius
          midheaven/true lilith/chiron in gemini
          true north node in taurus
          fortune in virgo..

please let me know..very interested in astrology perspective
          Last edited by thejuggernaut; 12-27-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• bump...........

Comment

• Ah, I remember this thread. I want to know what it says about Ward and Khan. Maybe there is something between them that led them both to Hunter?

Comment

• Very interesting thread.... went back to check out all of the hoopla from yeeeeears back!

Comment

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
                  Very interesting thread.... went back to check out all of the hoopla from yeeeeears back!
                  Yeah, I wish this thread was more active. I don't put all my chips in on it, but I feel like it fleshes out pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                    Yeah, I wish this thread was more active. I don't put all my chips in on it, but I feel like it fleshes out pretty well.
                    Right, right.... certainly can't put everything on it, but it's interesting to see the trends and coincidences. I'd like to see how the Chinese zodiac and numerology would play into this as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Ah, I remember this thread. I want to know what it says about Ward and Khan. Maybe there is something between them that led them both to Hunter?
                      Well, Ward started off with Hunter, or at least present for most of the early days.

Virgil Hunter being a Scorpio, he's very analytical and philosophical. As far as I know, them Scorps have an eagle-eye trait and can see right through folks. So he doesn't just see the mistakes a fighter makes, but he understands WHY. He addresses the disease, not just the symptoms - easiest way for me to understand.

As far as I know, Khan is a Sagittarius? Through my experiences in boxing, male sag's can often times be fairly absent minded (not all of course). Maybe Virgil fills a void in Khan's ability to think critically.

Plus, there's a bit of an intellectual swagger to Virgil - When he talks, people listen.

Comment

Working...
                      X