Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bradley never sparred Karim Mayfield!" Joel Diaz Denies Beatdown

Bradley's trainer denies that Mayfield even sparred Bradley:

Here's the original claim by Mayfield claiming they sparred:
    Last edited by FlatLine; 11-05-2012, 06:23 PM.

I don't really care for these two but I will say one thing, Dawson and his people claimed that Miranda dropping him in sparring was also false.

Comment

I literally don't care about either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I don't really care for these two but I will say one thing, Dawson and his people claimed that Miranda dropping him in sparring was also false.
        did that really happen? i remember hearing about that, but no one ever confirmed it. it was like a week or two before his fight with ward right?

as for this thread subject, no one really cares, it's just sparring anyways. bradley would dominate the kid in an actual fight.
        Last edited by chiguy91; 11-05-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          did that really happen? i remember hearing about that, but no one ever confirmed it. it was like a week or two before his fight with ward right?
          Scully posted about it around here. While it didn't come directly out of him if you would read between the lines he pretty much admitted it IMO. At least that's how I took it.

He said something like "when you're fighter is training at a weight his not accustomed to he won't be 100%" or some crap along those lines.

Comment

I don't think Mayfield would go as far as to say he hurt Bradley in sparring having not sparred him, that's ******ed. I think they definitely sparred but Bradley getting hurt or struggling with Mayfield in any way, doubt it.

Comment

I've never seen Bradley hurt in a real fight, dropped but not hurt. Its hard to imagine someone hurting him with head gear and bigger gloves, but anything is possible. I think Tim needs to stay busier. He hasn't fought that often in the last 2 years. He has no KO power so it is extremely important for him to stay sharp to deal with these top guys.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X