Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
    neva gonna happen. (@154)
    Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    It will never happened. What makes you think that he will fight a prime 154lber when he dont even want to fight a past his best Cotto at 154.
    Pacquiao does fill out the requirement for being Canelo's opponent of not being a Junior Middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      i, for one, would rather see pacquiao against saul alvarez for december 8, 2012 at the mgm grand. it does make economic sense plus both fighter have huge ban bases who can bring in enormous amounts of revenue. i think there is enough time for alvarez to recuperate after ther lopez fight which i see him winning by UD. the fight can happen at 154 lbs that is if alvarez is not willing to go down though i'm not so sure it's a good idea for pacquiao to go beyond 150 lbs since he himself said that the worst punishment he's ever had to take was during the margarito fight which was at an agreed weight of 150 lbs. but this is pacquiao were talking about, he's always had to fight significantly bigger opponents his entire boxing career and ultimately win in very convincing fashion. pacquiao may find it nearly impossible to bulk past 147 without the loss of speed or power, but he'd always be able to deliver one way or the other. they don't call him the mexicutioner for nothing. i see the fight with alvarez to be a very thrilling and cagey fight, a chess match at first where they initially feel each other out but as the fight goes on, and if pacquiao is still able to throw an average of 100 punches per round just like he used to, then alvarez has no chance but to get bullied by pacquiao and might either end with a TKO in pacquiao's favor or in a form of a UD. though this fight may never happen, namely because the two fighter are under rival promoters, there is still hope. your thoughts?
      It will never happened. What makes you think that he will fight a prime 154lber when he dont even want to fight a past his best Cotto at 154.

Comment

i would like to say, as previously stated, top rank - golden boy promotions. end thread

Comment

If hes not fighting Cotto at 154, why would be fight a younger, bigger, stronger puncher in Canelo at 154?

Comment

Top Rank/Golden Boy
            Different weight classes
            Manny only fights drained larger men coming down in weight, Canelo only fights blown up welter weights going up in weight.

Not going to happen ever.

Comment

This non-HGH version of pac gets destroyed

Comment

canelo does like to pick on small ww's and jr. ww's ....

Comment

For the record I think Manny would slaughter Canelo, too bad he wouldn't have the stones to move up and do it.

Comment

1. Bob Arum won't allow it

2. Pac would demand a weight stipulation

1 + 2 = Not going to happen

Comment

hed kil alverez at any weight too green for pac or floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X