Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Eliminated From 'I'm a Celeb' - Has No Regrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People in this thread are saying he's become popular and the show has helped his public image, but honestly, he has become a bit of a laughing stock because of it.

In boxing circles, it's well known that he isn't the sharpest tool in the box, and i have heard from some members saying that he is legitimately quite 'special', but to have the risk of putting that out there to the public seems brave.

- Said his daughter's birthday was in a few weeks time, and when asked what date, he said June something. I mean seriously, maybe he meant Jan? But you don't know the date of your daughter's birthday?

- Didn't know cheese was a product in cheesecake.

- Asked if Britain has ever had a female prime minister. Then realised his mistake and said 'oh yeah, Margaret Thatcher', not realising the current PM is also female.

- Said he was good at Geography because he travels the world a lot. Couldn't point out Australia or the US on a map

- Caught up in this bullying situation with other members which isn't exactly going down well on social media whether you think he's in the wrong or not.

Don't get me wrong, he was entertaining, but i'm not so sure he was seen in the best light.

Hopefully the Brook fight comes off though, because as chinny as he will always be, he's always in an entertaining fight because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
      People in this thread are saying he's become popular and the show has helped his public image, but honestly, he has become a bit of a laughing stock because of it.

In boxing circles, it's well known that he isn't the sharpest tool in the box, and i have heard from some members saying that he is legitimately quite 'special', but to have the risk of putting that out there to the public seems brave.

- Said his daughter's birthday was in a few weeks time, and when asked what date, he said June something. I mean seriously, maybe he meant Jan? But you don't know the date of your daughter's birthday?

- Didn't know cheese was a product in cheesecake.

- Asked if Britain has ever had a female prime minister. Then realised his mistake and said 'oh yeah, Margaret Thatcher', not realising the current PM is also female.

- Said he was good at Geography because he travels the world a lot. Couldn't point out Australia or the US on a map

- Caught up in this bullying situation with other members which isn't exactly going down well on social media whether you think he's in the wrong or not.

Don't get me wrong, he was entertaining, but i'm not so sure he was seen in the best light.

Hopefully the Brook fight comes off though, because as chinny as he will always be, he's always in an entertaining fight because of it.
      Eh? Are you only finding out now the kid is a complete dimwit? Lol. Everyone knows this even his tenants at 'Gallaghers' gym know this. Pretty much figured that out when he was already £20m+ in the bank before his prime and then waited it out for the Pac/Floyd lotto losing out on many millions more.

Him being a complete dimwit is what the public found endearing. Pretty sure he played on it too since I remember he was at Grenfell Tower when it went up in flames and called for Theresa May to come down and see the locals. Yet now he doesn't even know her. That was his angle playing the aloof man-child. It worked. 20,000+ new casual followers. Plenty of Twitter thots.

He did start boxing aged 8 and left school early.

This you'll find funny though...

He has a Degree. Honorary one but still a Degree. Imagine that...Amir Khan looking up at a Degree on his wall LMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
        £400,000 apparently with £100,000 being donated directly from ITV to the charity Barnardos on the request of Khan which makes his cheque £300,000. Breaks the previous record of £250k. Pretty easy money considering he just chilled out and had a laugh.

I'm hearing the rest of them were on pay packets less than £35k. Lowest being that likeable girl Toff or whatever name is at £13k. She'll probably win it if it doesn't completely become an Iain Lee pity party. That guy is one manipulative scumbag playing victim every two seconds.
        That's a very respectable thing to do. Deeds like that matters way more then sports and boxing

Comment

Reality show chin checker

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            That's a very respectable thing to do. Deeds like that matters way more then sports and boxing
            The kid has always done good in the world. Anyone who creates a future for those who haven't got much of one is decent in my books.

Comment

I am surprised at how dumb he is. I'm not hating because i have found him entertaining these last few weeks, but OMG he is really thick. Like thicker even than joey essex!

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                I am surprised at how dumb he is. I'm not hating because i have found him entertaining these last few weeks, but OMG he is really thick. Like thicker even than joey essex!
                I'm surprised that Hearn actually missed a trick. He sent Brook to the Jeremy Kyle show to get his face shown on the same channel as Khan yet they didn't even acknowledge him but that show I'm A Celeb had spots for two latecomers. Imagine Brook turning up and the shìt talking that would ensue in the jungle. That would have sold the fight to the casuals. Then again Hearn is a greedy fùcker and wouldn't want any of his fighters getting too cosy on another platform other than Sky.

Comment

Working...
                X