No announcement yet.

Egyptian Mummified DNA Shows Ancestry Akin to the Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    This is not true. There are many different tribes in these countries. Ethiopia alone has over 80 tribes. The issue is the Arab slave trade has somewhat changed the features of many of the Horners. Some "Subsaharan" blacks such as Fulani looks like your typical modern day Horners. I can't post the pics, but a simple google search can provide you with some knowledge.

What everyone is trying to get into you guys' head is that you guys need to stop try and box African people into this mold. There is no "true negro mold". Africa is the most diverse continent with every phenotype on the planet. We have Asian eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, blonde hair, brown hair, red hair and black hair. When you guys can understand this you will be free from your stagnant mental prison.

This is why it was hilarious when some tried to say King Ramaces II was white because he had red hair

Comment

Then explained why today Egypt is a muslim country?
      The same reason that Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkey, are Muslim countries.

This is faulty logic. What about interbreeding? What about the subsequent invasions by different groups and their sojournment?
      It's not faulty logic its basic numbers. What you claim to have happened would require a mass scale immigration event, (which didn't happen), and or genocide (which also didn't happen).

This ancient Kemet army from the new Kingdom. Do you see any caucasoid?

Here is a pic of Ramses ii attacking the semites---your Middle Easterners: Notice the complexion difference?

I don't recall me saying Egyptians were white, no need to post pictures and create arguments about things that were never said, that is the definition of strawman.

I guess the bold means you will determine their classification based on what suits your narrative? Also, please stop trying to change your argument. Your argument was that nobody considered Middle Easterners white and i gave you an example. I even gave you a link that shows that America still consider them white, even today. You bore me with your dishonest reasoning.
      White to me and pretty much anyone with even a limited sense of history is European. White to you is whatever helps you build your weak argument.

Again, stop being dishonest, for i specially stated it happen during the occupation period, but carry-on.
      Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      This within a few years, during the world war.

http://www.dw.com/en/troops-fathered...any/a-18237282
      The ironic part is that you call me dishonest.

But, you said no one considers Middle Easterners white/caucasian and i proved you wrong. Why can't you admit to being wrong rather than creating new argument? No, we are not sticking to what suits your narrative. Your argument was predicated on middle easterners not being classified as caucasian. So, admit you were wrong.
      The general consensus is that white people are European. Geologically, North Africans or Middle Easterners might have what you call Caucasoid features, but in historical context, and the context we are referring to, they are not considered or classified as white.

You need the white man to claim that Middle Easterners are white, so you can cry white supremacy about white people trying to steal black peoples history of Egypt.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 10-28-2017, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• JimRaynor the fact that the article is painting a picture that Ancient Egyptians are more closely related to Ancient Europeans should completely destroy their credibility

Per your own article:

"Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians"

Nothing about these guys say European anything

This reeks of white supremacy
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-28-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Anything not fitting the narrative is "white supremacy" lol. Math is racist because are typically bad at it lol. Thriving whites that have 0 connection to slavery still owe reparations to blacks and only prospered through "white privilege" lol. It's like a bad comedy skit with these people. I guess the race card has to be played 24/7 when you really have nothing positive added to the world though. We gots dat swag doe bruvva.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            JimRaynor the fact that the article is painting a picture that Ancient Egyptians are more closely related to Ancient Europeans should completely destroy their credibility

Per your own article:

"Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians"

Nothing about these guys say European anything

This reeks of white supremacy
            Chollo, leave him alone. I am tired of him now. He's one of those dude that will never change his mind. In his mind blacks were "KANGZ AND SHIET". He asked me not to post pictures. You damn well know why.
            Last edited by megas30; 10-28-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

This is why it was hilarious when some tried to say King Ramaces II was white because he had red hair
              Respect, Chollo, for posting the pics.

Comment

Chollo, leave him alone.
                Will do..........

Comment

Soon as I saw "word press" as a reference I should've known better, but I bit anyway. I start reading your reference and stopped right at "they would have to have more degrees per person than other groups".
                  White people have more degrees and more importantly more degrees per capita.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    White people have more degrees and more importantly more degrees per capita.
                    Wrong thread. Start the thread and I'll see you there

Comment

You know afrocentrists are getting desperate when they start posting pictures of kids from the Solomon Islands to "prove" that Ancient Egyptians were black.

http://www.traveladventures.org/cont...-people08.html

Comment

Working...
                      X