No announcement yet.

damn the detention pond is our upscale neighborhood is close to overflowing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn the detention pond is our upscale neighborhood is close to overflowing

and still expect another round of rain this night.. hopefully by that time our pond has gone down a bit..

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    and still expect another round of rain this night.. hopefully by that time our pond has gone down a bit..
    Maybe Larry will come back to houston and save your funky ass

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      You'll be fine! Just watch out for looters! Keep your gat nearby at all times. Best if you strap a black dildo on you too.. that my drive away potential robbers!

Comment

How much rain you got? I heard on the news parts were expecting up to 4 feet of rain if the system hovered over. We had a TS do that in Richmond a few years back and dumped like 2 feet on us, flooding almost all of downtown out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You'll be fine! Just watch out for looters! Keep your gat nearby at all times. Best if you strap a black dildo on you too.. that my drive away potential robbers!
          I guess in Houston, it won't be just the white boys that have to sink or swim

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I guess in Houston, it won't be just the white boys that have to sink or swim
            Nope, butler is gonna be in a world of **** f he ain't ready to deal with any situation that may arise.

Comment

i live in the suburbs west of houston.. main houston is now flooded.. but our pond can't probably take another heavy rain..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Nope, butler is gonna be in a world of **** f he ain't ready to deal with any situation that may arise.
                That's real talk there. And hopefully Houston PD is prepared. When we flooded, RPD gave residents a few hours to get out then made a perimeter which no one could enter. Of course, you needed a boat to get down in there anyway

Comment

good thing our electricity is underground so we still have power.. i hate black out..

Comment

Working...
                  X