No announcement yet.

LMFAO Superman Punch is legal for Floyd vs Conor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I think his best hope would be to track down the ref for tszyu vs hatton...cuz he would absolutely manhandle floyd in close. There's a whole aspect of mma referred to as "dirty boxing"...he might be able to show floyd things he's not used to seeing in those positions. I highly doubt much of the fight will be in the clinch tho. 1. because floyd will dictate from distance and 2. because it will most likely get broken up quickly.
    lol floyd would eat him alive close. hes a great inside fighter, did you not see the hatton fight? floyd knows how to use his elbows, to move him around and create whatever space he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Is it even illegal in the first place? Lol. I just assumed nobody does it cause it's such a useless punch in boxing
      I'm of the same mind. I'm pretty sure it's legal but why the fuck would you use a punch which is virtually certain to get blocked and countered into next week?

We might see it as part of the routine if Floyd and Conor get together to rehearse this **** though. i fully expect Floyd vs Conor to be about as 'real' as Floyd vs Big Show.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-21-2017, 04:07 AM.

Comment

I forgot who maybe a dude that fought kimbo did a superman punch in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          The WWE doesn't do any stand alone PPV's no more at all? I knew the WWE Network was in play, but I guess I just didn't know what all came with that.
          Yes, they still have their regular PPV sales at about $55 per pop, but they offered free PPVs if fans subscribed to their network.

There was a time when WWE was the second biggest overall revenue earner in sports entertainment, behind horse racing. That was quite a while back. Not sure which sports are at the top now.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I was pretty confident in Floyd winning, but now...
            You look real scary in that photo.Those pants...............

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              I know, everyone loves my avatar. They all think I'm sexy. Those pants, that red shirt, those arms, that hairline... all the byches love the Nicolas Cage hairline. Larry asking everyone to keep it real and post a pic has turned me into a NSB heartthrob

Comment

I dare Connor to try that.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Yes, they still have their regular PPV sales at about $55 per pop, but they offered free PPVs if fans subscribed to their network.

There was a time when WWE was the second biggest overall revenue earner in sports entertainment, behind horse racing. That was quite a while back. Not sure which sports are at the top now.
                  Fair enough. And I'd think in the US the NFL would be up there. Soccer in other countries. My assumption is pro wrestling is up there still, but idk that I'd call it a sport so much in these days or the old days so much either.

That dude knows where you live & is going to be outside your window looking directly at you next time you glance outside.

I don't even f#cking play with that dude cuz I know my fate if I do & he takes it the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    I know, everyone loves my avatar. They all think I'm sexy. Those pants, that red shirt, those arms, that hairline... all the byches love the Nicolas Cage hairline. Larry asking everyone to keep it real and post a pic has turned me into a NSB heartthrob
                    Lol,can't green again.Have a instead

Comment

Lol,can't green again.Have a instead
                      It's a replay of Ward and Kovalev, cool

Comment

Working...
                      X