Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido is a Bad Dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough guy. You know you're gonna' get a fight with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
      Salido was way more dirty for the Loma fight than the rest of his fights. He probably knew he was going to be allowed to get away with everything he did and he was.
      Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are probably the two cleanest boxers.
      What they do is clean boxing and that's why I appreciate them that much more. Not only are they skilled, but they don't really use dirty tactics.
      Of course it probably wouldn't be bad if they tried to get a little more rough.
      I knew there was going to be problems as soon as the fight was announced to take place in Texas, the most corrupt state by far. And then when Cole, probably the worst referee in the state, was announced as the referee that was strike number 2. Cole has a history of favoring certain fighters.

Yeah, I notice that's one of the things people say. Salido outworked him. Check this out. Other fighters get outworked ALL OF THE TIME! They even get hit more and more cleanly than what Lomachenko did against Salido, yet people consider their performances "masterpieces." Talk about double standards.
      They didn't want Loma to win that fight, for whatever reason. Well I think I know of a few.
      I always said the Loma-Salido fight was close and could have gone either way. The 12th round could have been a 10-8 round for Loma since Salido was hurt almost the entirety of the round. And had Cole done his job Salido would have a point or two taken away for his low blows and headbutts.
      I just think Salido did what he had to do to get the W. I don't think it being it being in Texas had anything to do with the outcome. Loma was the A side. TR fighter they wanted him to grab a belt in his 2nd fight. Just Salido came with a perfect game plan that night

He'd never beat Loma in strictly a boxing match , Lomas just too good. Salidos best shot at the W vs a great amateur but inexperienced pro was to rough him up and make him feel as uncomfortable as can be.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
        Abother ****sexual jmm fan. If you knew how to read you would see someone was talking about the salido vs lomachenko fight and I replied to him you dumb piece of *****
        get that dick out your mouth you just a salty **** stain

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          I take a look back at guys career, they stay matching up their up and comers versus dude and he rains on their parade.

Robert Guerrero the highly touted up and coming prospect took on Salido and was dominated.

After losing a tough and competitive fight with Gamboa, Salido was the B-side to Juanma Lopez and supposed to be the appetizer for a Juanma vs Gamboa showdown . Salido didn't get the message and punished Juanma, stopping him twice in his own back yard. And they tried to rob him too.

After getting dropped several times against Mikey Garcia, Siri makes a late charge but it was cut short as the result of a headbutt.

Next, he's the B-side to a disgusting HBO gay rights propaganda against a challenger who didn't deserve a title shot. Salido obliterates him.

In the very next fight, Salido was fed to Lomachenko and was supposed to be the B-side to Loma's history making world title pursuit. One of the greatest amateur fighters in history was going to try and make a name off of Salido. Salido responds with a vicious body assault to win a close but clear decision.

Next, Salido fights Rocky Martinez , Top Rank's Puerto Rican prize. The first fight was close but they robbed him in the rematch on the biggest stage of his career. I guess if you can't beat him, rob him.

Then we last night. Salido punishing Francisco Vargas in yet another fight of the year candidate. No problem with the decision, but at the end of the fight, I damn sure rather would have been Salido.

In a world of politics, corruption, cherry picking, diva antics and cold wars, Orlando Salido is a breath of fresh air. Bring him back again.
          Great post. Great blue collar fighter, who deserves some praise.

Dude has a ****ing motor on him that defies logic.

Comment

Siri works the nut sac, like he's hitting the heavy bag.

He has a lot of tools in his tool chest.
            WAR SIRI!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Salido is what you wish every "B-Side" to be: a fighter who refuses to lay down and leaves it in the ring every-time. How the wheels haven't fallen off by now is amazing. After Mikey, I thought he was on the decline, but his recent performances have made it difficult to gauge just how far he's really deteriorated. Before the wheels fall off, I would like to see Siri face off against Uchiyama and Gonzalez. Siri keeps being used as fodder for the young guys, it's about time he faces guys in his age bracket. Siri would force the best out of Uchi and Johnny.
              My chihuahua Jhonny has Jhonny in that fight. I think Salido has a shot. But, Jhonny picks better than I do.

He has Postol over Crawford. I got Crawford. We got Kobe beef steaks bet.

Comment

I agree, one of my favorite dirty fighters next to Bhop. Seriously though, his will and determination are second to none.

Comment

I'm at a loss at the respect Salido is getting. He was busted for using anabolic steroids and has a reputation as a very dirty fighter, which he reinforces any time he's losing.

This makes him a warrior? I see a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Salido always been a favorite of mines but the way he schooled lomochenko and gave him his wake up call in the pros skyrocketed him imo. All the accolades in teh world couldent prepare Lomochenko for a real gritty pro fight.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
                      get that dick out your mouth you just a salty **** stain
                      Lmfao awww this sensitive ***** is mad. Get that dick out your vagina.

Comment

Working...
                      X