Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After his win tonight he just called out Errol Spence!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After his win tonight he just called out Errol Spence!!!!!

Well.....it's something....

Get ranked in the top ten welterweights first

Comment

Ugas deserves his shot. Every time Haymon needs him to step in he not only does it but he also WINS so yeah let him get his shot and a good Payday

Also think Spence Jr vs Ugas would be a EXCELLENT Stylistic Match Up

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Ugas deserves his shot. Every time Haymon needs him to step in he not only does it but he also WINS so yeah let him get his shot and a good Payday

Also think Spence Jr vs Ugas would be a EXCELLENT Stylistic Match Up
        Man its an another mismatch.

Comment

Showtime and haymon are setting these fights up yet the fans will claim everyone's ducking spence. Haymons in the back trying to marinate and not that there's anything wrong because these guys are all facing top level guys or ex champions

Comment

This is a good fight too keep Spence busy while Thurman, Porter and Garcia try to locate their balls.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Get ranked in the top ten welterweights first
              I think he became Spence's mandatory after his win tonight.

That's what All Bernstein was saying tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                Showtime and haymon are setting these fights up yet the fans will claim everyone's ducking spence. Haymons in the back trying to marinate and not that there's anything wrong because these guys are all facing top level guys or ex champions
                Thank god i am not the only one with COMMON SENSE!

most fans act like these are street fights, they take fighters calling out or not calling out other fighters to heart when in reality all this "he said, she said" is only done for shock value.

Al Haymon & Co are the ones calling the shots, they set the fights up. They have given us great fights such as Thurman vs DSG & Porter and Spence vs Brook & Peterson. Al Haymon will eventually have a 4 belt 147 champion, in the meantime we should just enjoy the fights we are getting. I can guarantee you one thing, the end of 2018 is going to be dope as fck, both Spence (most likely Yordenis Ugas in Dallas) and Thurman (TBA) will have gotten pass their tuneups by then and they will be put in BIG FIGHTS, just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  Thank god i am not the only one with COMMON SENSE!

most fans act like these are street fights, they take fighters calling out or not calling out other fighters to heart when in reality all this "he said, she said" is only done for shock value.

Al Haymon & Co are the ones calling the shots, they set the fights up. They have given us great fights such as Thurman vs DSG & Porter and Spence vs Brook & Peterson. Al Haymon will eventually have a 4 belt 147 champion, in the meantime we should just enjoy the fights we are getting. I can guarantee you one thing, the end of 2018 is going to be dope as fck, both Spence (most likely Yordenis Ugas in Dallas) and Thurman (TBA) will have gotten pass their tuneups by then and they will be put in BIG FIGHTS, just watch.
                  I agree 100% this isn't high school where you have to check everyone who mean mugs you. Professional fights take time to make

Comment

Who the fook is that?

Comment

Working...
                    X