Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    imgur link doesn't work
    That's because it wasn't mean't for anyone else but HedonisticFrog to see. After he saw it I took it down.

Comment

• After hearing all the back and forth in this thread I just want to let everyone know that I like peanut butter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
        You're either lying or you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about because that was in fact a real navy contract. My contract to be specific. It's not up for debate it's a solid fact. You're wrong. Deal with it.

Keep blowing up toys doe
        For anyone that is curious, it was a close up of a small section of a navy contract. There was nothing meaningful on it.

Show us your physique if you want to criticize mine. Also, are you ever going to prove your deadlifting prowess or is that all hot air as well?

Are you still coming over to me to fight me like you promised?

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
          For anyone that is curious, it was a close up of a small section of a navy contract. There was nothing meaningful on it.

Show us your physique if you want to criticize mine. Also, are you ever going to prove your deadlifting prowess or is that all hot air as well?

Are you still coming over to me to fight me like you promised?
          The Navy contract did have meaningful information on it but like I said, you are way out of your depth here so you wouldn't know that from a mcdonald's dollar menu.

I'm not claiming to be a bodybuilder lmao as soon as I do I'll send you some pics. Deadlifting prowess? I haven't deadlifted in months.

Yes.

Comment

The Navy contract did have meaningful information on it but like I said, you are way out of your depth here so you wouldn't know that from a mcdonald's dollar menu.

I'm not claiming to be a bodybuilder lmao as soon as I do I'll send you some pics. Deadlifting prowess? I haven't deadlifted in months.

Yes.
            There was nothing meaningful in that picture. It wasn't even the full width of the contract. Every sentence was cut off.

You claim to be fit, or at least you used to. You also claimed to be able to deadlift 315lb or so. I guess that's not true any more. If want to criticize someone's physique you should be prepared to post your own. You're probably a flabby 140lb.

Comment

There was nothing meaningful in that picture. It wasn't even the full width of the contract. Every sentence was cut off.

You claim to be fit, or at least you used to. You also claimed to be able to deadlift 315lb or so. I guess that's not true any more. If want to criticize someone's physique you should be prepared to post your own. You're probably a flabby 140lb.
              The information that was in the picture was enough to tell anyone who was in the military or knows what their looking at that it's a navy contract. Again for the third or fourth time, you have no experience in these matters so you wouldn't know. Might as well be looking at the Mickey D's dollar menu. You're out of your depth. And to add, not every sentence was cut off, don't start with the lying ****.

I claimed that at my best on the deadlift I was able to pull 315. Do you think that's some great achievement? Why do I have to provide proof? Prove you can bench press 315 like you claimed. Prove you're a boxer. Prove that's you in the picture. Prove you've even stepped foot in a boxing gym. Prove every single little thing you've ever said in your life.

See how meticulous this is?

I can criticize your physique all I want because YOU CLAIMED to be a bodybuilder. I NEVER claimed to be a bodybuilder. I train for my body to fight, not to get on a stage in a thong with a bunch of other nearly naked men.

Comment

The information that was in the picture was enough to tell anyone who was in the military or knows what their looking at that it's a navy contract. Again for the third or fourth time, you have no experience in these matters so you wouldn't know. Might as well be looking at the Mickey D's dollar menu. You're out of your depth. And to add, not every sentence was cut off, don't start with the lying ****.

I claimed that at my best on the deadlift I was able to pull 315. Do you think that's some great achievement? Why do I have to provide proof? Prove you can bench press 315 like you claimed. Prove you're a boxer. Prove that's you in the picture. Prove you've even stepped foot in a boxing gym. Prove every single little thing you've ever said in your life.

See how meticulous this is?

I can criticize your physique all I want because YOU CLAIMED to be a bodybuilder. I NEVER claimed to be a bodybuilder. I train for my body to fight, not to get on a stage in a thong with a bunch of other nearly naked men.
                You sure pulled down that picture quickly for it to be legit. You just want to claim you proved yourself but it's a facade.

You haven't proven a single thing you've claimed. You keep making bold claims with no evidence whatsoever. I'm not asking you to prove everything, you have yet to prove anything. I never said what you claimed was that impressive at all, I just doubted you could even muster that mediocre achievement.

Also, my physique isn't ****, and I don't compete. It's a hell of a lot more impressive than yours. Going after my haircut is just grasping at straws as well. You have nothing. Lets see your little scrawny self. I'm sure we could all use a good laugh.

Comment

You sure pulled down that picture quickly for it to be legit. You just want to claim you proved yourself but it's a facade.

You haven't proven a single thing you've claimed. You keep making bold claims with no evidence whatsoever. I'm not asking you to prove everything, you have yet to prove anything. I never said what you claimed was that impressive at all, I just doubted you could even muster that mediocre achievement.

Also, my physique isn't ****, and I don't compete. It's a hell of a lot more impressive than yours. Going after my haircut is just grasping at straws as well. You have nothing. Lets see your little scrawny self. I'm sure we could all use a good laugh.
                  If you think I'm going to keep a document on the internet that has my name and social security information on it then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

You haven't proved a single thing you've claimed either so where does that leave us? You're the one claiming to be able to perform these elite feats of strength. But yet I have to prove I can do something that most lifters are able to do in under a year. Yeah that sounds totally legit.

I haven't made any bold claims. You can't bring up one thing I said that was a bold claim. You're proving yourself more and more as a liar.

Yes, you're physique is **** for a bodybuilder. You don't even have a six pack and very little arm definition.

Lmao I went after your haircut because I'm baking your bltch ass and evidently its working. How much did you get paid for your little cameo in toy story 3?

Comment

If you think I'm going to keep a document on the internet that has my name and social security information on it then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

You haven't proved a single thing you've claimed either so where does that leave us? You're the one claiming to be able to perform these elite feats of strength. But yet I have to prove I can do something that most lifters are able to do in under a year. Yeah that sounds totally legit.

I haven't made any bold claims. You can't bring up one thing I said that was a bold claim. You're proving yourself more and more as a liar.

Yes, you're physique is **** for a bodybuilder. You don't even have a six pack and very little arm definition.

Lmao I went after your haircut because I'm baking your bltch ass and evidently its working. How much did you get paid for your little cameo in toy story 3?
                    There wasn't any personal information in that picture. no name, no ssn, nothing. You can't even go one sentence in without blatantly lying.

You never asked for proof. I also offered to provide proof if you did the same and you declined.

I thought you couldn't deadlift 315 and asked you to prove it. You made excuses instead.

My physique is impressive. I was bulking and not trying for a six pack in the picture. You're too insecure to even post a picture of yourself because you're so small and flabby. You barely weigh anything yet you still aren't lean. That's just sad. Are you even 140lb anymore or did you lose weight?

Comment

There wasn't any personal information in that picture. no name, no ssn, nothing. You can't even go one sentence in without blatantly lying.

You never asked for proof. I also offered to provide proof if you did the same and you declined.

I thought you couldn't deadlift 315 and asked you to prove it. You made excuses instead.

My physique is impressive. I was bulking and not trying for a six pack in the picture. You're too insecure to even post a picture of yourself because you're so small and flabby. You barely weigh anything yet you still aren't lean. That's just sad. Are you even 140lb anymore or did you lose weight?
                      Well no ****!

What I was getting at captain obivous was for all I know about computers there could be ways that someone could take some of the information on there and somehow obtain my social security, etc. I'm not taking any chances just to prove to an ugly mf such as yourself that I was in the navy dep program.

That's funny that I have to provide proof first for something incredibly average.

Hedonistic Frog: Yeah I can bench press 225 for 33 reps
                      Another Poster: Oh really? I can only bench 135 for 5 reps
                      Hedonisitc Frog: BRO WTF??? YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT OR YOURE ****ING LYING WTF!!! YOURE MAKING CRAZY CLAIMS BRO BACK IT UP WITH PROOF OR ITS A LIE!!!!

The thing is I don't have to provide proof every time someone asks for it. Do you think I really care if you believe me? Go ahead, don't believe me. If you haven't noticed your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

Your physique isn't impressive. Maybe your grandma lied to you but by bodybuilding standards you aren't impressing anybody, especially with that pixar 2.0 haircut.

You can think I'm flabby all you want, like I said I don't care. I could provide pictures on here but that would make me look like almost as much of a moron as you and you'd still have something negative to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X