No announcement yet.

Who hits harder floyd or nate diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
    i said he was ******ed... but i also said he was very good. but apparently you cant read.

he beat him by submission, i never knocked his submission skills, in fact i praised them... and he did this in a fight that he was losing and conor clearly blew his wad trying to knock the guy out in 1 round, the guy who walks at 200lbs out in a fight he took weight classes above his normal weight class.

conor soundly won the rematch in a 5 round fight, also proving that he now knew how to pace himself, and soundly outboxed the much bigger guy, who may be ******ed, but can fight.

diaz being ******ed is one of the reasons why conor's mental warfare had no effect on him. literally in one ear and out the other.
    Diaz is a ******, he beat your hero... That's what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Diaz is a ******, he beat your hero... That's what you said.
      if he loses by submission? so what? thats mma, diaz happens to be good at submissions, hes still a ******, like you.. since you cant seem to grasp it and i have to explain it to you because your primitive mind can only comprehend so little

yea he beat him in an mma fight by submission. something floyd knows nothing about.

but a smaller Conor also beat Floyd by outboxing him soundly in a 5 round war.

im a fan of conor for his striking ability. and hes never been KOd or knocked down in his entire career and has a near 90% ko rate in relation to his wins

Comment

Man this fight needs to happen already the MMA fans are in full force going crazy over here , "Conor is going to drop Floyd with each left he lands" .... jesus ****ing christ how did he manage to sell this BS ???? he is the god of marketing , unreal.

Comment

Technique, speed and accuracy is power so Floyd.

Comment

It doesn't even matter whether he hits hard, Nate Diaz is really slow. MMA fighters tend to stand right in front of each other and swing. They might throw in some feints here and there but they tend to be less fundamentally sound than even amateur boxers. McGregor may be able to throw punches and hit hard but can he do all the things you need to be competitive in a boxing ring? I guess if you go off the Malignaggi sparring the answer is yes but now he's facing the best boxer of the era.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
              if he loses by submission? so what? thats mma, diaz happens to be good at submissions, hes still a ******, like you.. since you cant seem to grasp it and i have to explain it to you because your primitive mind can only comprehend so little

yea he beat him in an mma fight by submission. something floyd knows nothing about.

but a smaller Conor also beat Floyd by outboxing him soundly in a 5 round war.

im a fan of conor for his striking ability. and hes never been KOd or knocked down in his entire career and has a near 90% ko rate in relation to his wins
              No... H0mo boy... You said Diaz is a ******, I'm stating conor then lost to a ******

Comment

Mayweather hits harder than Diaz by a wide margin. Diaz's punches were pretty sloppy with not much speed or bodyweight behind them. Many of his punches were wide, looping arm punches. Mayweather throws fast correctly thrown punches with snap and bodyweight behind the punch.Just because Mayweather hasn't KOed his rugged pro boxing opponents doesn't mean he won't KO Conor. If Diaz can badly hurt Conor with that slop he was throwing and landing then Mayweather will knock Conor out.

Comment

Comment

170 pound man with 4 oz gloves or 154 pound man(unconfirmed) with 10 oz gloves hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Mayweather hits harder than Diaz by a wide margin. Diaz's punches were pretty sloppy with not much speed or bodyweight behind them. Many of his punches were wide, looping arm punches. Mayweather throws fast correctly thrown punches with snap and bodyweight behind the punch.Just because Mayweather hasn't KOed his rugged pro boxing opponents doesn't mean he won't KO Conor. If Diaz can badly hurt Conor with that slop he was throwing and landing then Mayweather will knock Conor out.
                      did you see the pac fight? where was the bodyweight behind his punches??? he didnt want to commit to anything and im sure he will do the same against conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X