Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez's Brother Shot and Killed During Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp. i do feel sorry for whoever killed him. They are gonna suffer greatly down the line. The Chavez' are like Mexican royalty. Typically an untouchable family. They have numerous connections to underworld figures.

Comment

that's so fucked up.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez's Brother Shot and Killed During Robbery

The brother of legendary Hall of Famer Julio Cesar Chavez was killed in his home in western Mexico, state authorities said Monday. Sinaloa state prosecutor Juan Jose Rios said in a news conference that two men entered the rear of Rafael Chavez's house in Culiacan on Sunday night. One was armed and demanded money.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Wow those are some big ****, who's that ? Jrs cousin?

Rip Rafael Chavez and best wishes to family, sad and disturbing time for them.
          Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 06-26-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Guaranteed Chavez Jr is making some phone calls for the retaliation . RIP

Comment

That sucks. SR is gonna put those cartel ties to use. R.I.P.
              I did not know that the murder rate in mexico was up that high this year. Thats crazy.
              Also danm that ***** got some nice ****

Comment

Sad story and sad that all over the world greedy psychos feel life is so cheap.

Comment

Some bad hombres in Mexico. Sad to hear of the loss of life. Senseless. Mexico could be a paradise but some people just want to cause misery.

Comment

All I saw or heard was dem ******* in this entire thread, jfc man. So nice W, tough L, congrats or sorry about whatever this thread is really about.

Comment

Guess what. They gonna pay for dat !

Comment

Working...
                      X