Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30% of puerto ricans carry radioactive uranium.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Hey.... Jose Can't U See

Yeah you !!!

Stop trying 2 swindle the U.S. Government into thinking your supposedly glowing weiner was caused by naked scuba trips 2 Vieques.

Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor has already foiled your devious plot of trying 2 extort $100 from u.s. hard working tax payers.

When she asked 2 see this glowing weiner of yours after putting on her Tri-focals you were found 2 be wearing a glow in the dark condom.

She let out a big laugh along with a .

Lucky enough 4 you her comedic side let you walk with a warning.

"Quit making naked scuba trips 2 Vieques and more importantly quit humiliating yourself"

abort mission! abort mission!

I was there the year before the US took their troops out and left all the garbage and rusty ass tanks and shells on the beach, pretty sad how they left Vieques

I went scuba diving in the island of palominito right across from El Conquistador

and no mi hermano it wasn't a glow in the dark condom ask Cua why he walks like a cowboy lmao!

lol@Jose can't u see
    many of my 02 patients (the ones over 70) say that to me thinking I find it funny, so I leave them empty tanks jajaja (evil laugh)
    Last edited by -jose-; 07-26-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

abort mission! abort mission!

You never disappoint !!!

I was there the year before the US took their troops out and left all the garbage and rusty ass tanks and shells on the beach, pretty sad how they left Vieques

I joke but I'm disgusted by the way big brother has left it !!!

I went scuba diving in the island of palominito right across from El Conquistador

Never been 2 Palominito but have scuba'd all over that island including Vieques.

and no mi hermano it wasn't a glow in the dark condom ask Cua why he walks like a cowboy lmao!

Might be time for a new saddle !!!

lol@Jose can't u see
      many of my 02 patients (the ones over 70) say that to me thinking I find it funny, so I leave them empty tanks jajaja (evil laugh)

Why you sadistic bastard !!!!

They were only starving 4 humor.

Now there starving 4 humor and gasping 4 air !!!

PS: Turned the big *0 yesterday !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Frogs!

uranium has been scientifically proven to greatly enhance the flow of blood to the penis.

once you see a naked male rican, you'll put 2 and 2 together.

dunno about jose though, chances are he's mexican.

I'm 100% Puerto Rican

I got my prostate checked last week and the doctor told me he found uranium in there
        from where again? uranus ba dum tsss!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
        X