Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: We Will Fight Mosley Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Ellerbe: We Will Fight Mosley Next?

Thats what he said in all his interviews during the Pacquiao negotiations. The fight is off now, so don't change your **** now Team Mayweather. Wait until may 1 and fight Mosley like you said you would. If Mosley should happen to lose then fight somebody else. At least we could say you tried to wait on Mosley. With all this hate between Top Rank, you won't be fighting his fighter anytime soon. You with Al Haymon , so I guess he won't match his fighters against eachother. So who the **** are you gonna fight? Goldenboy has no fighters in there stable left to fight other than Mosley. You beat them all(delahoya,marquez,hatton). If you want to just fight tune ups the rest of your career, then put that crap on HBO not PPV. I could use that money on something else. I understand the politics of boxing,I've been watching long enough. But it's time for Al haymon to put his fighters in the ring with eachother. Bobs doing it. Al has the next best available fighters signed to him. Step up. When Ali came back he did his tune up and then went after frazier. When Leonard came back he went after hagler. When Tyson came back he did a few tune ups, won some titles and then went after Holyfield.
    Go get another title . (154-160) mayweather said he doesn't fight for legacy but for the cash. Big name fighters bring in the most cash brother.

After Floyd beats Mosley the haters will say Mosley was old. Pac will then fight Mosley & if he wins it will be the greatest victory in modern boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
      After Floyd beats Mosley the haters will say Mosley was old. Pac will then fight Mosley & if he wins it will be the greatest victory in modern boxing.
      Well haters hate thats what they do. I as a boxing fan would respect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
        So you think it'll be DLH all over again huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          Thats what he said in all his interviews during the Pacquiao negotiations. The fight is off now, so don't change your **** now Team Mayweather. Wait until may 1 and fight Mosley like you said you would. If Mosley should happen to lose then fight somebody else. At least we could say you tried to wait on Mosley. With all this hate between Top Rank, you won't be fighting his fighter anytime soon. You with Al Haymon , so I guess he won't match his fighters against eachother. So who the **** are you gonna fight? Goldenboy has no fighters in there stable left to fight other than Mosley. You beat them all(delahoya,marquez,hatton). If you want to just fight tune ups the rest of your career, then put that crap on HBO not PPV. I could use that money on something else. I understand the politics of boxing,I've been watching long enough. But it's time for Al haymon to put his fighters in the ring with eachother. Bobs doing it. Al has the next best available fighters signed to him. Step up. When Ali came back he did his tune up and then went after frazier. When Leonard came back he went after hagler. When Tyson came back he did a few tune ups, won some titles and then went after Holyfield.
          Go get another title . (154-160) mayweather said he doesn't fight for legacy but for the cash. Big name fighters bring in the most cash brother.
          The problem with your statement is that Haymon is both Floyd's and Williams Financial\Career Manager ..... Not their promoters. Though I do agree that each respective Promoter should override their financial\career manager and have them fight each other ...... Sadly, things just don't work that way.

Just like the fans getting the best fights and the best match-ups .... Boxing as a sport just doesn't work that way. ...... Again SADLY.

But I will say as a Mayweather fan ... I will not pay for another mismatch fight. Its just not the type of boxing I've grown up to love - Boxing is about fighting the best to PROVE you're the best. The elite fighting the elite - i.e. competition. And again ...... That's just not happening these days.

Comment

Ellebe forgot to take his medication.

Comment

Again, why cant Floyd do both? I dont get it when people talk like that. He can fight whoever in March or April and then fight Mosley in July. People act like its one or the other. Its not. He can easily do both and I think the plan is to do both

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Again, why cant Floyd do both? I dont get it when people talk like that. He can fight whoever in March or April and then fight Mosley in July. People act like its one or the other. Its not. He can easily do both and I think the plan is to do both
                lols.............................................. ..................

Comment

I would buy this campell fight. i suggest others do thye same!

Comment

Working...
                  X