No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Strange how Ward never offered to fight GGG next, without any tune-ups, when neither of them had anything else lined up doe innit.

strange how Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez, Froch, Jack, Hopkins, Chudinov, Ramirez, at 168..... but then needed a catchweight for Andre Ward

strange how Loeffler works 3 fights ahead with Golovkin, and yet rejected Ward in 36 mins flat

hoppit willya..... this is not the ******ed "Ward ducked Golovkin" thread..... this is the super-******ed "155lb Canelo was a middleweight" thread

but, seeing that you are here.....

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      no, the elephant in the room is you tards ignoring this question for 200+ pages

and, and of course, this.....

nobody forgot, and nobody will forget

that question/vid, WILL be the last man standing..... and you know it
      I've you asked a simple question many times and never got an answer, so I'll ask it again .. why did Ward call out Floyd at 160, then refuse to fight GGG at 164?

Comment

I've you asked a simple question many times and never got an answer, so I'll ask it again .. why did Ward call out Floyd at 160, then refuse to fight GGG at 164?

(warning - foul language)

listen here you piece-of-****.....

I have replied to that IDIOT question a dozen times

MORE than a dozen times, dating back over two years

you are an absolute bottom-feeder, and drop-kick of the very highest order

1) Ward/Mayweather, is absolutely ridiculous..... those guys were THREE divisions apart..... only a fanboy idiot would even mention the possibility..... it is utterly ridiculous

trust you to be the dumbest cvnt in the room

2) Ward admitted that fight is ridiculous

3) Ward admitted that he never pursued that fight

4) Ward admitted that he could not make 160

again, I have posted you that video, what..... 20 times ?

and, what an ass-hole..... criticizing Ward, for not agreeing to a catchweight that he obviously could not make..... but then supporting Golovkin for refusing to negotiate with SUPERSTARS, despite talking all that mad **** about 154
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 02-14-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

good god

instead of talking UTTER BOLLOCKS, make yourself useful....

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?

Comment

strange how Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez, Froch, Jack, Hopkins, Chudinov, Ramirez, at 168..... but then needed a catchweight for Andre Ward

strange how Loeffler works 3 fights ahead with Golovkin, and yet rejected Ward in 36 mins flat

hoppit willya..... this is not the ******ed "Ward ducked Golovkin" thread..... this is the super-******ed "155lb Canelo was a middleweight" thread

but, seeing that you are here.....

None of that crap is as strange as Ward supposedly wanting to fight GGG ... but never offering to fight him next when he had no other opponents. Or Ward calling out Floyd at 160, then saying he wouldn't fight GGG at 164.

None of that crap is as strange as Ward supposedly wanting to fight GGG ... but never offering to fight him next when he had no other opponents. Or Ward calling out Floyd at 160, then saying he wouldn't fight GGG at 164.

Comment

FACT: nobody ever questioned the middleweight range kid
              This was the entire premise of the thread. Its taken 200+ pages for you to make this declaration.
              Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              Can someone explain to this moron that the MW division covers weights from 160lb and below, he thinks 155lb isn't MW, he is as bright as a blown globe

Comment

only in your little golov-mind

you are an utter spastic

the only thing more bizarre than Mr "anyone from 154-168" totally refusing to negotiate on weight with a little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR..... was Pacquiao, killing a super-fight by refusing to undertake random blood tests, while the media looked the other way

you are a fool for suggesting that Ward refusing a catchweight that was obviously impossible is even close..... a golov-fool, to be precise

..... how do you sleep at night supporting Golovkin, knowing that he ducked Cotto..... knowing that he ducked Ward..... and knowing that he would have ducked Canelo had the fat red kid not stepped up to middleweight?????

Comment

good god

instead of talking UTTER BOLLOCKS, make yourself useful....

Stop ducking the question, you cowardly kunt!!!

Why did big bad Andre say that he needed 2 tune-ups to fight a man 2 divisions smaller than him and absolutely refuse to meet GGG half way on the weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    This was the entire premise of the thread. Its taken 200+ pages for you to make this declaration.

p1ss off idiot

NOBODY ever questioned the middleweight range, you fool

it is clearly obvious that 155lb Canelo was not a genuine MW

FACT: he had never weighed more than 155
                    FACT: he had never faced a middleweight opponent

this is the part where you question the word "genuine"

I will then inform you that you're welcome to use the word "fake"

you absolute muppet

Comment

Stop ducking the question, you cowardly kunt!!!

Why did big bad Andre say that he needed 2 tune-ups to fight a man 2 divisions smaller than him and absolutely refuse to meet GGG half way on the weight?

suck my fat one, you lying piece-of-****

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      (warning - foul language)

listen here you piece-of-****.....

I have replied to that IDIOT question a dozen times

MORE than a dozen times, dating back over two years

you are an absolute bottom-feeder, and drop-kick of the very highest order

1) Ward/Mayweather, is absolutely ridiculous..... those guys were THREE divisions apart..... only a fanboy idiot would even mention the possibility..... it is utterly ridiculous

trust you to be the dumbest cvnt in the room

2) Ward admitted that fight is ridiculous

3) Ward admitted that he never pursued that fight

4) Ward admitted that he could not make 160

again, I have posted you that video, what..... 20 times ?

and, what an ass-hole..... criticizing Ward, for not agreeing to a catchweight that he obviously could not make..... but then supporting Golovkin for refusing to negotiate with SUPERSTARS, despite talking all that mad **** about 154

everyone knows you ignored my reply

long-term posters know you have ignored it on multiple occasions

go play in traffic you queer little fruit

Comment

Working...
                      X