Is Deontay Wilder proving that skills do not matter in HW division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    1) Do you actually think people read all this nonsense???😂
    2) You must have so much time on your hands to sit around typing nonsense all day.

In conclusion:
    1) Get a life.
    Do you actually think people read all this nonsense???
    - Considering there are over 3 billion people on planet Earth and there are millions, if not billions of individuals with internet connection and access to this site. And whilst also taking into consideration that there are around thousand users on this website with an account. The laws of probability suggests that there'll be a few individuals out of those numbers that will be reading my comments / posts.

- Prove your claim (that my comment is 'nonsense') or it didn't happen.

You must have so much time on your hands to sit around typing nonsense all day.

In conclusion:
    1) Get a life.
    What relevance does those personal details of mine have with the topic of this thread?

Are you possibly capable of ensuring that your comments are related to the topic of the threads that you're commenting on or is that not within your capabilities?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      Ok, racist
      Pathetic������why am I racist???? Cause I’ve factually proven your dumb ass wrong?
      Dunno whether you have the intelligence to gather this from my username but my favourite all time fighter is black.
      There’s only one racist and it’s the guy who claims the “black race” is “superior”. ������ and we all know who that is...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
        - Considering there are over 3 billion people on planet Earth and there are millions, if not billions of individuals with internet connection and access to this site. And whilst also taking into consideration that there are around thousand users on this website with an account. The laws of probability suggests that there'll be a few individuals out of those numbers that will be reading my comments / posts.

- Prove your claim (that my comment is 'nonsense') or it didn't happen.

What relevance does those personal details of mine have with the topic of this thread?

Are you possibly capable of ensuring that your comments are related to the topic of the threads that you're commenting on or is that not within your capabilities?
        Get a life you little freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Lol I've forgotten more about boxing than you know or ever knew. That response was funny to me. Say something when someone beats him and we'll talk again.
          Dude your not even in my fuken league LMFAO YOU THINK HE IS UNBEATABLE that's prob one of dumbest things I ever heard on here.And I'm a fan of his lol Really no sh ite that made me laugh out loud thx

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Dude your not even in my fuken league LMFAO YOU THINK HE IS UNBEATABLE that's prob one of dumbest things I ever heard on here.And I'm a fan of his lol Really no sh ite that made me laugh out loud thx
            I never said he's unbeatable but nobody in the HW division right now would beat him. You can quote me. And you can quote me on the fact that if our boxing knowledge went H2H I would be Wilder fighting you as Charlie Zelenoff. I promise you.

Chump

Comment

You win if Ortiz loses and doesn't get stopped and obviously you win if Ortiz wins in any fashion other than a DQ or something. Easy odds for you. And you pick any amount and you win twice as much as me if you win.
              Deal...........

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Get a life you little freak.
                Learn to stay on topic by taking some logic courses you logically incompetent waffler.

Comment

I never said he's unbeatable but nobody in the HW division right now would beat him. You can quote me. And you can quote me on the fact that if our boxing knowledge went H2H I would be Wilder fighting you as Charlie Zelenoff. I promise you.

Chump
                  Dude you said he did not need to add more skills.Not only do I know more then you almost everyone on here knows more than you LMOF

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Deal...........
                    Ok sig it for the amount and details.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                      Dude you said he did not need to add more skills.Not only do I know more then you almost everyone on here knows more than you LMOF
                      Keep dreaming dumb c@nt

Comment

Working...
                      X