Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Knew if He Stopped - Golovkin Would KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    He fought a middleweight fight at middleweight for the middleweight belts at middleweight.
    AND? You act like there’s never been an a side fighter that has demanded a catch weight even for a title bout, it’s happened for ever... wether we agree or not is a different subject, my point is canelo didn’t do that and he could have... give the man props. First fight at the weight and went straight for the “boogeyman”

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      You can tell a boxing fan from a dip **** when you read these comments. Why anyone hates GGG is beyond me. If anyone it's Canelo that has acted like a girl in every single fight for the last 10 years, GGG always shows the respect and gets the job done. He adapts and takes care of business. He EASILY out boxed the boxer and won that fight. The only people who can't see that are the ones that are a fan of Canelo, not boxing as a whole.
      Anyone that misses over 500 punches isn’t going to “outbox” anybody. Stop being a fan boy and admit it was close could of gone either way. Hence the rematch

Comment

Good God man, do you have rabies?? Canelo is a MW. He is also the catchweight queen. He has compromised every one of his fights for the last 5 year in some fashion. He is a MW that fought catchweight. Even for the Cotto fight for the MW title he fought at a CW.

Read this from SB Nation: Miguel Cotto and Canelo Alvarez are set for action tomorrow night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, with both fighters making weight for their middleweight championship showdown, which will air on HBO pay-per-view.

Cotto (40-4, 33 KO) weighed in at 153½, with Alvarez (45-1-1, 32 KO) at 155, right on the limit for the fight's catchweight. The normal middleweight limit is 160 pounds, but Cotto, the defending lineal champion of the division, is small for the division, and has used his drawing power and champion status to push for catchweights in his recent fights. Since Canelo is also really a junior middleweight (154 pound limit), it was easy to get this fight with as low a limit as possible to still be looked at as a title fight.

Then read this: http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/6...er-rehydration

Now tell me who's the "mr 154-168 is 35 and cant fight out of 160"

Marvin Hagler NEVER fought above or below 160. Think he's a puss? Learn about the sport of boxing before you comment you sound silly.
        everything I said was true, if you don’t like it I don’t care. How is it silly? Because you disagree with facts. Cotto asked for the catch weight, not canelo. And so? I don’t care about what Marvin Hagler did.. he An atg, but that doesn’t justify someone saying anyone from 154-168 and never actually move from 160. At least Hagler was never quoted, that I’m aware of, as saying anyone from x-x... like your boy ggg did. He used that to make fools like you jump on his hype and now that he steps up in competition, all of a sudden he can’t get the ko... not a coincidence bro open your fanboy eyes

Comment

You fan boys really aren't fans of boxing. GGG outboxed Canelo 8-4. OUTBOXED him. If it wasn't for A. Byrd it would have been a UD and you little b*tches would go back under your rocks.
          WHY you mad lil girl? Because triple b.itch gonna get his a.ss whooped again in may?!

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            What did he learn? His conditioning was an issue everyone knew of going in, yet he still gassed, it's not changing unless he changes his style, which I doubt he can.

Golovkin though saw how key the jab was, and really he has the answer to change everything in the rematch, the body. Canelo really can't do much else but the same and hope Golovkin is finally old enough to lose.
            jab is all ggg had and he missed a bunch of those too stop playin yourself

Comment

canelo tested the water in the first fight and survive.. i expect him to still move around but he'll be a lot more comfortable now to really let his hands go.

unless ggg changes up his style (which i doubt), i see canelo winning the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                canelo tested the water in the first fight and survive.. i expect him to still move around but he'll be a lot more comfortable now to really let his hands go.

unless ggg changes up his style (which i doubt), i see canelo winning the rematch.
                AGReed, he needs to work on his stamina. If ge fixes that, he easily outboxes ggg. Look at the fight and look at when canelo let his hands go, most of those exchanges when that happened, it was canelo that got the better of it. Don’t believe me, look at the fight. Video don’t lie

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Anyone that misses over 500 punches isn’t going to “outbox” anybody. Stop being a fan boy and admit it was close could of gone either way. Hence the rematch
                  Anyone that misses 400 punches, isn't going to outbox anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    AND? You act like there’s never been an a side fighter that has demanded a catch weight even for a title bout, it’s happened for ever... wether we agree or not is a different subject, my point is canelo didn’t do that and he could have... give the man props. First fight at the weight and went straight for the “boogeyman”
                    Yes, the only one in middleweight in recent times is Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      Anyone that misses 400 punches, isn't going to outbox anybody.
                      500>400
                      Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X