NARCOS (TV) - Who's all watched it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty good IMO.

Comment

Just finished watching the 1st episode. It was pretty good..and I don't say that about many TV shows. Definitely a hit in my books.

Comment

Seen the first 2 episodes and it's a damn good show. The guy they got to play escobar is alpha as hell.

Plata o Plomo?

Comment

It was good, not great. Will def watch the second season, they do make a certain amount of stuff up though. I've read a couple books on Pablo/Chapo etc and the facts didn't really jive. Still was entertaining, and I always love seeing that girl who was on Eastbound and Down Ana Dela reguera.
          Last edited by Rudyo; 09-26-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Enjoy the small flashback on what policy US were doing in Latin America during that time that affected the Narco trade

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              It was good, not great. Will def watch the second season, they do make a certain amount of stuff up though. I've read a couple books on Pablo/Chapo etc and the facts didn't really jive. Still was entertaining, and I always love seeing that girl who was on Eastbound and Down Ana Dela reguera.
              I thought it was great wolf. Escobar's accent is ****in atrocious but I overlook it because the story is so good even if some is embellished. I just finished it today and am looking forward to the next season. I'm still curious as to why they chose a Brazilian to play Escobar. He has the look and presence of el patron but damn his accent is bad. I think they chose him because of his voice, it's very distinct and powerful.

10/10

@pro girls with weird eyes

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                @pro girls with weird eyes
                LOL it's my thing mane, when my girls mad at me I want her to give me the death stare. I'd prob nut my pants if I could date a girl with two different eye colors naturally. But i got a weird thing for the crazy eyes, probably explains a lot. I am racist for the aryan (blue and green-ish) crazy eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X