Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-01-2017, 06:06 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3264 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 725,625,932.11
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX 
Default Why has everything in the U.S.A. become so politically divided?

Seems like people walk around wearing their political affiliation like a badge of honor. Everyone is very vocal about their views and who they vote for. I remember when I was young, I was told you never ask anyone who they voted for and when its time for me to vote to keep it to myself.

What has changed over the past decade?
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:09 PM #2
Patriot

Quoted: 6459 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,511,676,129,248,163,135,488.00
Total Points: 127,511,676,129,248,163,135,488.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Everyone getting worked up by crap they see on the interwebs is what happened
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:13 PM #3
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 807 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,852,365.17
Total Points: 100,000,010,001,163,920.00
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Identity Politics went overboard and the ensuing backlash is what happened. While identity politics has been around for decades, the oversaturation of it caused today's atmosphere. Everything in moderation as they say.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:17 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Everyone getting worked up by crap they see on the interwebs is what happened
Maybe so but I hear comments off the internet as well. Seems like you cant go anywhere without people representing. I went to the grocery store during lunch and I counted 4 political based bumper stickers on the way in and 1 old man with a MAGA hat on. During this week 2 co-workers of mine (one of which has proud liberal on her car) were bashing the President, another co-worker from another cube heard and went ballistic, mind you this guy has a Ronald Reagan picture on his desk...
Old 12-01-2017, 06:22 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3551 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,110,080.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt ***BEWARE*** ; ***RACIST USER*** - Shaolin Sword For calling it like it is - 1bad65 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 
RACIST - desktop 0 STOP BEING SO RACIST - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 Here's another one for your big mouth and loose @ss LMAO!!!! - desktop 0 You talk too much.  This should calm you down a bit.  You obviously need it.  Bwhahahahha - desktop 0 
You take this forum too seriously. - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Radicalization of our schools and universities plays a big part. Fake/biased news and irresponsible "journalists". Race and gender politics were pushed to the foreground during the Obama admin. Barry and Mooch loved that race-card and pitting left against right.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:23 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bygeorge View Post
Identity Politics went overboard and the ensuing backlash is what happened. While identity politics has been around for decades, the oversaturation of it caused today's atmosphere. Everything in moderation as they say.
Good stuff man, had to look it up. To be honest with you it seems like a trick prison gangs use to manipulate others.

Identity politics, also called identitarian politics,[2] refers to political positions based on the interests and perspectives of social groups with which people identify. Identity politics includes the ways in which people's politics is shaped by aspects of their identity through loosely correlated social organizations. Examples include social organizations based on age, religion, social class or caste, culture, dialect, disability, education, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity, generation, occupation, profession, race, political party affiliation, sexual orientation, settlement, urban and rural habitation, and veteran status.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:29 PM #7
Predator....

Quoted: 3622 Post(s)
Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,864,961,867,715,303,424.00
Merry Christmas to you and yours SP - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year P - HughJass U too funny :) - PorterIsFuture It's a large mug P. Can't green ya ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Faux News :lol1: - Rocky... WAR SWEET PEA. Cheers to this weekend's fights, bruh. - Mike D ran out of green, thanks for your response - jazluvr Merry Christmas bud! - TBear truth - BOXEO _ 
fcuking Pea :lol1: you made me choke on my Blimpies sandwich :lol1: - -jose- Happy Holidays Sweet Pea - TBear Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Go fuck yourself faggot!!!!!! - HAMMER77777 Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Happy birthday and sh*t. - P.K Dionysus Stevie thread :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers, man... - anthonydavid11 Good poster - 1bad65 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Helicopter rides for all communists.
Sweet Pea 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:33 PM #8
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 8253 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,253,346,794,855,904,313,344.00
Total Points: 6,301,982,540,294,555,435,008.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Social Media is the reason!

When you have all day to manipulate wording and edit, breakdown, anything to make it look the way that favors your agenda you can easily compel and invoke emotion in susceptible people.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:34 PM #9
Lounge Statistician

Quoted: 4544 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,381,161.02
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

It's pretty standard that when a country goes from having a clear ethnocultural majority to no clear ethnocultural majority, extreme political schisms form. I can't think of any examples where this hasn't happen. The US is no longer simply multicultural; it's multinational. Several true 'nations' exist within a loose economic state.

The colonization of Europe is leading to the same schisms as in the US.

To sum it up... I have more in common with random people overseas than I do with any of my neighbors & clear political communication/relationships of mutual benefit have broken down.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 06:35 PM #10
Patriot

Quoted: 6459 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,511,676,129,248,163,135,488.00
Total Points: 127,511,676,129,248,163,135,488.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Maybe so but I hear comments off the internet as well. Seems like you cant go anywhere without people representing. I went to the grocery store during lunch and I counted 4 political based bumper stickers on the way in and 1 old man with a MAGA hat on. During this week 2 co-workers of mine (one of which has proud liberal on her car) were bashing the President, another co-worker from another cube heard and went ballistic, mind you this guy has a Ronald Reagan picture on his desk...
What I mean is that people get worked up by what they see on the internet, and that influences how often and how intensely they think about these things.

There has been a concerted effort for years by many on the left and right to inflame other people on the internet which makes them think the other side is focused primarily on doing crazy things that put your life in jeopardy. Often those people intentionally misinterpret or overextend things that the other side thinks for shock value/to get clicks/to push an agenda. Especially effective on Facebook and Twitter, which didn't exist over a decade ago.

And people peruse through these things faster and with less inquiry than ever before. I've seen things that are misleading or outright false from liberal and conservative sources plenty of times in recent memory. But worse, when even a cursory search would disprove something you still see the content in question get tons of comments/likes/shares/digs whatever which suggests that most people don't bother to do that.

And why would they? Said content is telling them what they already thought was true or common sense or was what they wanted to hear. It is normal for people to just unfollow/unlike/unsubscribe etc from content sources immediately if they say something they disagree with.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
divided?, politically, u.s.a.

User Tag List