Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mayweather will KO/TKO or win as Decision against McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Floyd by 8th round TKO (McConnor will gassed and the fight will be stopped by not defending himself)

Comment

I think Mayweather will win by KO. Mayweather isn't a big puncher at 154 but I think he will be able to hit Conor so flush and so often that he will get the KO. How good is Conor's chin by world champion pro boxing standards?

Comment

Conor dont have the stamina to last 12 while taking so many flush shots. Cotto was dead tired and did the funky chicken dance in the 12th after that uppercut and that fight was at 154. no way conor lasts 12 while being landed on at will and missing everything he throws.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          If you can't afford to lose then don't bet.

But if I was in a position where I had to 10k to put on it I'd not get greedy and just take Floyd outright.
          10k would see approx 1750 profit, not a bad nights work.
          This is what I would do, but if I was made to bet on the outcome I would bet on the stoppage just because McGregor will get tired and Floyd will take advantage of this. If he can't pace himself for 5 rounds I can't seem him making it all 12 against someone light years better than anyone he's ever gone up against. The safest bet there is would be just an outright bet on Floyd rather than the outcome.

Comment

I wouldn't bet that much money on this fight. But if you're able to risk that money, more power to you.

To paraphrase Jim Lampley: "Listen, it's Floyd Mayweather right, 12 round Unanimous Decision, write it down, have you ever seen anything else?"
            Last edited by The Time; 07-18-2017, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrohazn View Post
              I'm new here. I'm betting $10k, so I can't really afford to lose. I'd like some opinions waived off personal feelings, and would love some input on whether you guys think Mayweather would win by KO/TKO or not?
              He will win by KO imo. Conor doesnt have the stamina for 12 rounds. First few rounds mc will be swinging while floyd is just chillin and landing few shots at will. Once the steamed is gone floyd will tag mc more and more each round til the KO.

Comment

Mayweather by UD, but with McGregor laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Floyd won't carry him 12 .. Conor couldn't beat a C level boxer in such little time if his whole net worth depended on it, mark it down as a stoppage after the 6th round

Here's how it goes , 1-3 rounds of light work and clinching for the mma/wwe fans and then Floyd gets him out as he has had enough ... TRUST ME

Comment

Floyd by mid-round TKO
                    (Mcgregors corner will throw in the towel once they realize boxing isn't a joke and you can die in there)

Comment

Id bet on a TKO. Its just hard for me to see a guy that has never boxed lasting the full 12 against a guy that is the best of this era. Even after the layoff, last time we saw floyd coming off a layoff he looked as good as ever so i dont expect him to be rusty either once the bell rings.

I think conor takes a knee after gassing and ref waves it off. Or ref stops it after conor is taking punishment, or he quits on the stool. I just dont see him lasting

Comment

Working...
                      X