Collapse
No announcement yet.

"so long pacquaio"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just hope that Manny doesn't change when he becomes a politician because remember that it can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      I have no problem with pac retiring right now, he has accomplished so much more than what he intended to.
      same here..

he had given me so much.. one thing i learned.. never bet against him..

he's been fighting some fights that were "fantasy fights" a year ago.. and he always keeps me asking for more...

so have your well deserve rest pac... time for me to look for another fighter to root for..

Go BoBPAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
        for the love of the country, i'm with manny on this..

if the biggest boxing fight out there demands more than the usual stuff, then so be it..
        we will miss you manny...
        ******* are the only fans who dont care if their fav fighter isnt clean. pacthetic

let the ducker ride of into the sunset

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

My point is Pac doesn't need Floyd. His life and his career will not be defined whether this fight happens or not. He's already given his heart and soul to this sport and his fans. If he feels its time to move on than he should not only be permitted to do so, but applauded.
          As I said earler, Pac has accomplished more than what he intended to achieve. He has way way more than exceeded expectations in terms of achievementa. Pacquiao has nothing more to prove.

Comment

same here..

he had given me so much.. one thing i learned.. never bet against him..

he's been fighting some fights that were "fantasy fights" a year ago.. and he always keeps me asking for more...

so have your well deserve rest pac... time for me to look for another fighter to root for..

Go BoBPAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby!!!!!!!

Pre, wag mong pansinin yung isang kupal dyan para maurat lalo.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              ******* are the only fans who dont care if their fav fighter isnt clean. pacthetic

let the ducker ride of into the sunset
              yeah, those *****s...

pac has acoomplished a lot. nothing more to prove.
              he will serve his countrymen and who am i to stop him from doing it?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                he know that Floyd will wax his ass.
                you're not making floyd sound very good.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby!!!!!!!

Pre, wag mong pansinin yung isang kupal dyan para maurat lalo.
                  too late.. nareplyan ko na..

Bobby "slippery" Pacquiao
                  future 140lbs lineal champ!!!

Comment

give the man his due. he already carved his niche by bagging the decade's best fighter.

life goes on folks.

Comment

too late.. nareplyan ko na..

Bobby "slippery" Pacquiao
                      future 140lbs lineal champ!!!

alaskador talaga si bossing kads.

Comment

Working...
                      X