Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly is the Universe? and what is outside of it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
    Gods mansion. He be hanging out with his son Jesus, Muhammad and his underage wife. The cuck Joseph be watching God bang Mary.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I know that I'm easily written off as an old man, and I'm fine with that... I hate this guys voice, but he speaks big truth.
      He's actually researched and sourced his material. Btw, I graduated in the top of my class from UC Berkeley and can back it up.. Forget about me..

If you can get past this guys nasally twangy voice... He presents a lot of well sourced info that I could have used at the ADMax... A one year SHU program hopefully entitles you to take the red pill... It's up to you brother..

Here's the red pill (math and physics are my safe space)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8
      Ica stones?
      Dinosaur soft tissue?
      The ozone layer holding in our atmosphere?
      No evolution in fruit flies?
      Global flood and Noahs ark?

You cannot be serious about his nonsense being well sourced and speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
        Well, if you view the Universe as a Construct of Consciousness then does the Universe have an outside.

What is outside of Thought?

The Double Slit Experiment shows us that Matter acts as Both Waves and Particles and Further tests Showed the Interaction of Both with thoughts.

What do you think, Larry?
        I believe thats a myth.
        The observer effect is due to photons interacting with the electrons.

Comment

theres more than 1 universe. our universe will end in approximately 14 billion years. the sun will swallow the earth in 1 billion years. all living things will be gone in 500000 years.

lets party

Comment

what are pros/cons of having faith in there being a god whos son was a human being named jesus (not hey zeus) who was then promoted when he was crucified.....

the pros are you really have nothing to lose. whats the worse that can happen

i cant think of any cons.

Comment

Working...
            X