Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bringer leave because Trump won the election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was very emotional & unsuited for being a moderator.

Towards the end he was permanently banning anyone who "back-talked" his EXTREME far-left political views & had a handful of shameless cheerleaders encouraging it in exchange for immunity.

Around the time he resigned, parts of the forum including the lounge had become inactive ghost towns with maybe one new thread per day.

The real site admins sent out emails reversing thousands of bans, citing heavy-handed moderation & the desire to give users a fresh start, so hundreds of people he banned for no other reason than making him look like an idiot came back and treated him like doormat.

He did come back later on to "rub it in our Nazi faces that Madam President was going to win and there was nothing misogynistic chauvinists could do about it". LOL...
    Last edited by ////; 01-14-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
      Who have I attacked?

Oh, the people that have threatened violence on me because I don't think Trump is literally Hitler, and I agree with some of his policies?

Those people?

I don't attack posters who I feel have valid and reasonably thought out concerns regarding Trump.

I was called a liberal wigger by some on here during Obama's terms, and it's a 180 now that Trump is in office, because, surprise, I'm more of a moderate with a slight lean to the left concerning societal issues.

People want troll, fuck it, let's troll, because I have never needed a alt account to speak my mind.
      You know I'm right by your side, will put my back against yours and go out scrapping till the wheels fall off, the doors unhinge, and that joker goes up in flames. Understand and know that fasho sp bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
        He got too caught up in the election, and he started lashing out at long time posters, which included myself
        I had life long friends lash out.. Long friends of family lash out at them, never to talk to them again.

It's really embarrassing how liberal people are these days. We've never been in such a pussified time ever.

Imagine the next generation. Where anything that hurts your feelings will be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You do? I thought you would have been one of the folks to protest and make sure Buju can't perform in America.

FREE BUJU BANTON! FREE GARGAMEL! He only got months left and then a big stage show will be held when he gets home and I am sure it will be jampacked at stage show.
          I thought we discussed this before? How I heard BUJU on that one VICE tv show where they went to Jamaican to see what it is like for gays there.

And they played BUJU song lol. ever since I been listening to it on youtube.

I support Jamaica 100% in their right to self-determination. Even IF I did disagree with some stances and beliefs, I would stand behind jamaica in whatever they chose (as long as it reflected the will of the people).

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
            I thought we discussed this before? How I heard BUJU on that one VICE tv show where they went to Jamaican to see what it is like for gays there.

And they played BUJU song lol. ever since I been listening to it on youtube.

I support Jamaica 100% in their right to self-determination. Even IF I did disagree with some stances and beliefs, I would stand behind jamaica in whatever they chose (as long as it reflected the will of the people).
            I see.....

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              He was a very emotional & unsuited for being a moderator.

Towards the end he was permanently banning anyone who "back-talked" his EXTREME far-left political views & had a handful of shameless cheerleaders encouraging it in exchange for immunity.

Around the time he resigned, parts of the forum including the lounge had become inactive ghost towns with maybe one new thread per day.

The real site admins sent out emails reversing thousands of bans, citing heavy-handed moderation & the desire to give users a fresh start, so hundreds of people he banned for no other reason than making him look like an idiot came back and treated him like doormat.

He did come back later on to "rub it in our Nazi faces that Madam President was going to win and there was nothing misogynistic chauvinists could do about it". LOL...
              Hahah GOLDEN post right here! Perfect synopsis.

Comment

Bringer didn’t leave..

He still lurks

It’s just that he now has zero credibility

Remember this is the guy that literally flipped out and stormed off when they wouldn’t give him unlimited karma for being a mod..

Lmao, dude actually takes karma points seriously.

That should tell you all you need to know about bringers fragile and childlike mind

Comment

There are a lot of alt right extremist on here but no reason to leave. I still think the independent moderates like myself outnumber the extremists on both sides. We just aren’t as vocal and consistent about posting. I prefer to read the crap threads and shake my head while sipping my coffee. It’s good entertainment laughing at some of the stupidity posted on here. Getting mad doesn’t solve anything.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    He was a very emotional & unsuited for being a moderator.

i love the characters this site attracts

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Which p*ssy replied to me and then deleted it out of fear?
                      I literally have 1000's of those but I dont think you can delete your own threads at least as far as I know. I think a mod deletes them.

Comment

Working...
                      X