Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did it guys, I was scare at first, but I did it, goooddddbyeeee cable!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run KODI on my PC with a dual output HD video-card to my TV. A 1/2 decent 2nd hand card cost me $10...everything else is free and my PC has more hardware resources than any android device. If you search you can find people who will sell you an inexpensive IPTV sub...but unless you are a TV addict it's not even necessary because there are plenty of live TV channel streams for free including premium ones.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
      please elaborate on said HD subscription
      I pay £10 a month for the sub with hundreds of sport/entertainment/movie channels + PPVs and they even have their own functioning tv guide to make navigating easier.

But Jaded claims you can get HD channels and PPV without a sub though, so ask him how that is done.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        New Year, New me

I couldn't keep doing it, paying $180 a month to watch HD ESPN, CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX, and the lack of boxing on HBO and Showtime didn't help.

So now I only have a HD antenna and internet and i'm also trying Direct TV NOW for a week.

Sad part is, i've been using XBMC for the past 3-4 years and still paying for cable, but i've had enough of this shyt.

I want to get rid of my Comcast but I like the DVR too much. Can you still record stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          I want to get rid of my Comcast but I like the DVR too much. Can you still record stuff?
          Personally, I don't have the DVR yet, I just started.

But there's a box called HD Homerun, that let's you DVR thru KODI, i've seen videos and it looks really simple.

Personally i'm in the process of starting my own Plex server, so i'm saving up to have a 5-8 TB storage. That way i'll have my own movie library, which I can access at anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I pay £10 a month for the sub with hundreds of sport/entertainment/movie channels + PPVs and they even have their own functioning tv guide to make navigating easier.

But Jaded claims you can get HD channels and PPV without a sub though, so ask him how that is done.
            I'm not sure how cool it is to go into details...I will just refer you to a forum where you can read/search and ask questions.

https://forums.tvaddons.ag/

Comment

Working...
            X