No announcement yet.

Anyone here plays Starcraft?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
    SC1 and Brood War I'm a competitive player who's consistently placed top 20 in many leagues (VGT, SCD, UGL) and won numerous tournaments within the FPM community since 2010 (I don't play low money maps). I also have notable victories over most champions even if our overall record generally favours them.

I didn't like SC2 that much but managed to get Grand Master (reserved for top 200 players in each server) about 6 months after its release. But I must admit that I got GM on SEA (SE Asia/Oceania) server, which is apparently one of the weakest servers. I soon returned back to SC:BW.

So if you're ever on SC1, hit me up. I'm usually at US East, channel OP Euro(.
    did you ever beat koreans??

i play broodwar in 2006-2008.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      used to play SC1. no longer have time to even log into it..

really?? with that avatar i assume you're hardcore gamer

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        really?? with that avatar i assume you're hardcore gamer
        jim raynor brings nostalgia on my broodwar days. not playing anymore doe, and how i wish i am still..

Comment

jim raynor brings nostalgia on my broodwar days. not playing anymore doe, and how i wish i am still..
          i was so piss when blizzard change his character from Bald, scruffy redneck to an alcoholic emo. and Kerrigan too in SC1 she was tight wearing freckled sluts, in SC2 she's not freckled anymore.

Is the damn anime and manga got too much influence on those damn korean, they always make the charcter prettier like in yaoi manga.
          Last edited by betmen; 11-06-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

i was so piss when blizzard change his character from Bald, scruffy redneck to an alcoholic emo. and Kerrigan too in SC1 she was tight wearing freckled sluts, in SC2 she's not freckled anymore.

Is the damn anime and manga got too much influence on those damn korean, they always make the charcter prettier like in yaoi manga.

i feel you. would still smash kerrigan even with his wings..

my life is for aiur.,..

Comment

i feel you. would still smash kerrigan even with his wings..

my life is for aiur.,..

Comment

I tried.

I think I got rushed, laughed at...and then broke down and started verbally threatening kids.

Was the low point in my MMO career.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

did you ever beat koreans??

i play broodwar in 2006-2008.
                  Nicee. You should install it again :P Koreans aren't really associated with the SC community I'm in. They tend to play different maps to what I play.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Used to play Starcraft 1/BW a lot back in the days, but I was young and played more custom maps and if I did play regular matches I would be on Fastest

I own SC2/HoTS but rarely play and barely got into it.
                  What UMS maps did you play? Fastest is the ****!

Comment

Working...
                  X