No announcement yet.

Global warming research study cancelled due to “unprecedented” thick summer ice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent post!!

I'd forgotten about that lady who let the cat out of the bag and admitted it was scam designed to kill capitalism.

But they never learn.

Hell, Democrat Gruber called them "stupid" and they defend the D party and attack anyone pointing out they're being played for fools.

It's like cult mentality with them. No amount of facts can change their minds. They believe the heads of the cult above all else.

I truly don't get it.

They got caught lying, altering data, making repeated false predictions, and they even told them it's all a scam!!

And yet they still believe what they tell them

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      They fabricated the entire thing to have an avenue to channel tax dollars and enrich the globalists. America has been covered under total ice before and all that ice melted off into the Atlantic causing the Gulf Stream currents we currently have. People weren't around when all that ice melted off, it did it naturally.

America has also served as the bottom of the ocean at several points in it's history.....why did all the water disappear? The world goes through natural rises and dips in temps, has little to do with people at all.

http://gizmodo.com/a-map-of-the-mile...anh-1506501057

The global warming "experts" have been caught several times faking reports because the average global temps are not increasing at the rates that they told people and in fact, they are decreasing and they can't explain why.

http://www.naturalnews.com/052179_gl...ol_agenda.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ing-capitalism

Figueres admitted that the Global Warming conspiracy set by the U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, of which she is the executive secretary, has a goal not of environmental activists is not to save the world from ecological calamity, but to destroy capitalism. She said very casually:

“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.”

She even restated that goal ensuring it was not a mistake:

“This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”
      I was invited to a major political dinner in Washington with the former Chairman of Temple University since I advised the University with respect to its portfolio. We were seated at one of those round tables with ten people. Because we were invited from a university, they placed us with the heads of the various environmental groups. They assumed they were in friendly company and began speaking freely. Dick Fox, my friend, began to lead them on to get the truth behind their movement. Lo and behold, they too admitted it was not about the environment, but to reduce population growth. Dick then asked them, “Whose grandchild are we trying to prevent from being born? Your’s or mine?

All of these movements seem to have a hidden agenda that the press helps to misrepresent all the time. One must wonder, at what point will the press realize they are destroying their own future?

Investors.com reminds Figueres that the only economic model in the last 150 years that has ever worked at all is capitalism. The evidence is prima facie: From a feudal order that lasted a thousand years, produced zero growth and kept workdays long and lifespans short, the countries that have embraced free-market capitalism have enjoyed a system in which output has increased 70-fold, work days have been halved and lifespans doubled.
      Oh geez, conspiracy sites catered to the right?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        They fabricated the entire thing to have an avenue to channel tax dollars and enrich the globalists. America has been covered under total ice before and all that ice melted off into the Atlantic causing the Gulf Stream currents we currently have. People weren't around when all that ice melted off, it did it naturally.

America has also served as the bottom of the ocean at several points in it's history.....why did all the water disappear? The world goes through natural rises and dips in temps, has little to do with people at all.

http://gizmodo.com/a-map-of-the-mile...anh-1506501057

The global warming "experts" have been caught several times faking reports because the average global temps are not increasing at the rates that they told people and in fact, they are decreasing and they can't explain why.

http://www.naturalnews.com/052179_gl...ol_agenda.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ing-capitalism

Figueres admitted that the Global Warming conspiracy set by the U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, of which she is the executive secretary, has a goal not of environmental activists is not to save the world from ecological calamity, but to destroy capitalism. She said very casually:

“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.”

She even restated that goal ensuring it was not a mistake:

“This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”
        I was invited to a major political dinner in Washington with the former Chairman of Temple University since I advised the University with respect to its portfolio. We were seated at one of those round tables with ten people. Because we were invited from a university, they placed us with the heads of the various environmental groups. They assumed they were in friendly company and began speaking freely. Dick Fox, my friend, began to lead them on to get the truth behind their movement. Lo and behold, they too admitted it was not about the environment, but to reduce population growth. Dick then asked them, “Whose grandchild are we trying to prevent from being born? Your’s or mine?

All of these movements seem to have a hidden agenda that the press helps to misrepresent all the time. One must wonder, at what point will the press realize they are destroying their own future?

Investors.com reminds Figueres that the only economic model in the last 150 years that has ever worked at all is capitalism. The evidence is prima facie: From a feudal order that lasted a thousand years, produced zero growth and kept workdays long and lifespans short, the countries that have embraced free-market capitalism have enjoyed a system in which output has increased 70-fold, work days have been halved and lifespans doubled.
        Ah thanks man. I've got a load to say on this issue, but it looks like Ms Koba may be going into labour so that ****s gonna have wait.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
          Funny ain't it? You get these guys calling everyone on the absurdity of their conspiracy theories and then suddenly climate change is a conspiracy whipped up to 'destroy capitalism'. You couldn't make this ish up.

Comment

He provided, and sourced, direct quotes and data.

I see you had no rebuttal to any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Funny ain't it? You get these guys calling everyone on the absurdity of their conspiracy theories and then suddenly climate change is a conspiracy whipped up to 'destroy capitalism'. You couldn't make this ish up.
              It wasn't made up.

It came straight from the horse's mouth.

How in the hell did you miss it??

I know your guy called you "stupid" but this is pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                It wasn't made up.

It came straight from the horse's mouth.

How in the hell did you miss it??

I know your guy called you "stupid" but this is pretty sad.
                It's called twisting facts to fit your deluded narrative. Kind of like you're doing with the whole thick ice sheet issue. Brietbart "news" is trying to sensationalize the facts by slanting the researcher as a "clown".

You guys are gullible af.
                Last edited by North Star; 06-16-2017, 10:34 AM.

Comment

It's called twisting facts to fit your deluded narrative.
                  Yes, that's exactly what your side was caught, and finally conceded to, doing.

You're catching on!!

They also hid data, went 0-for-73 on predictions, and admitted on video this is a scheme to attack capitalism.

But they legit scientists doe.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 06-16-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

It's called twisting facts to fit your deluded narrative.
                    What did I twist?

The quote admitting it's a scam came straight from your side!

It was sourced correctly.

How the hell can that be twisted???

Comment

The Vostok ice core samples is the one study that most accurately debunks the man-made global warming myth.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...-not-man-made/

Comment

Working...
                      X