Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Reed (TM)'s dream comes true... a chance for a fan to fight Royston Jones Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Reed (TM)'s dream comes true... a chance for a fan to fight Royston Jones Jr!

You get to submit a video to say why you deserve to box Royston "Roy" Jones Jr. and face off against his micro pecker.

http://www.boxingscene.com/roy-jones...-event--101276

If you beat him, you get $100,000.

[MENTION]The Reed (TM)[/MENTION] would love that opportunity... he once told me by pm that his No.1 dream was to have Roy pound him in the ring.

"So I had The Reed's little wigga ass like this, a butt cheek in both hands and my tongue right up his crack. Kev was in the corner saying 'hurry up, Roy, I want my turn', but I was like 'it'sgoodit'sgoodit'sgood, Roy done gonna rim both o' y'all.' Pensacolamoscowinthehouse!"
    Last edited by !! Anorak; 03-03-2016, 09:20 AM.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

"So I had The Reed's little wigga ass like this, a butt cheek in both hands and my tongue right up his crack. Kev was in the corner saying 'hurry up, Roy, I want my turn', but I was like 'it'sgoodit'sgoodit'sgood, Roy done gonna rim both o' y'all.' Pensacolamoscowinthehouse!"

Perfect picture, I even read this with Roy's voice.

Comment

REED's been watching film of Roy for years. He knows the style and all it's weaknesses like the back of his hand, that $100,000 is as good as his.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-03-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

I bet REED would do it and not fight back at all, just totally get clobbered, then go home and watch the tape saying, "See! Roy still got it! Look how amazing he looks, just like his prime!"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I bet REED would do it and not fight back at all, just totally get clobbered, then go home and watch the tape saying, "See! Roy still got it! Look how amazing he looks, just like his prime!"
            rofl

Like I said before, we need Versatile back. To regain his cred after the KO like his twin Adonis.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Imagine if Reed lashed out just by reflex and it brushed past his hero's chin.... Reed's in tears and impotent as he watches Royston unconscious for 25 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Imagine if Reed lashed out just by reflex and it brushed past his hero's chin.... Reed's in tears and impotent as he watches Royston unconscious for 25 minutes.
                Holy ****, I never even thought of Reed connecting...

Comment

But I thought Reed WAS Roy!!

Comment

Reed not been on?

I reckon Reed would go in there with 1000 of his home extension photos... that'd put Roy to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X