Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get rid of Ants in your home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How to get rid of Ants in your home?

Ants!

We all got them in our homes. How do you get rid of them or prevent them from coming back?

I was just standing in my room and then I notice a bug bite sensation. I look down and ants are crawling over me and biting me.

I got so pissed I vacuumed my whole condo from wall to wall. Then I went to Target bought a bunch of those ant traps and put them all over the corners of my place.

I also read if you spray water + vinegar all along the entrances where ants can come in it it keeps them away? Seems like some I AM LEGEND type of stuff there.

What have you guys done to get rid of ants in your place?

Probably something you can google instead.

Comment

dont keep a nasty house.

They aint coming in your home to live they coming to eat the stuff you leave out.

Comment

Tell them some of your over-qualified stories...they will leave on there own in no time.

Comment

Well, find the source of where they are coming from first. I'm assuming a crack somewhere in your house. Once you find it, buy the spray to kill those ants. Get raid since it's the strongest one and spray it on the cracks. I use to work at home depot and I got a lot of complaints on how those ant traps suck ass. Stick to the sprays bro.
          Last edited by Wolfie*; 05-13-2015, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
            dont keep a nasty house.

They aint coming in your home to live they coming to eat the stuff you leave out.
            yeah me and my lady are pretty clean we only eat in the kitchen area and we clean it up once we done eating. the problem is the ants are coming into our bedrooms where we never eat so i dont think its food i think this condo is just old and needs to be like fumigated or something?

i was hoping some of you had some good solutions that worked for you

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Tell them some of your over-qualified stories...they will leave on there own in no time.
              lol i already got 2 offers bro both GSM and GM positions so once i choose which offer im go with your "overqualified teases" will be a thing of the past lol

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                Well, find the source of where they are coming from first. I'm assuming a crack somewhere in your house. Once you find it, buy the spray to kill those ants. Get raid since it's the strongest one and spray it on the cracks. I use to work at home depot and I got a lot of complaints on how those ant traps suck ass. Stick to the sprays bro.
                really damn? why even sell the ant traps then lol.

cool thanks im buy the raid spray i just can't tell where they coming from it seems they just show up in the middle of the carpet and bite us.

Comment

Here they come in for mainly water. That and anything they else can get. The acidity of vinegar works. Ants hate iced tea, cinnamon, lemon - anything acidic. However the best way to get rid of them is spraying bug poison and getting ant bait. Ants take the ant bait back to the nest thinking it is food and it will kill the queen.

Note, don't spray bug spray the same place you put the bait, you want them to want to take it to the nest.

also don't use cinnamon and sugar or you will get more ants.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    lol i already got 2 offers bro both GSM and GM positions so once i choose which offer im go with your "overqualified teases" will be a thing of the past lol
                    Good luck. I don't know if you have plants...but your plants would be a good place to start looking for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X