Howard Stern "If you're anti-Israel, you're anti-America"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Stern "If you're anti-Israel, you're anti-America"

Just past the one minute mark:

Damn that's rough. This beef between both is intense. I was just at the corner star and my palestinan buddy was talking about this conflict and was so angry when he was talking about the jews.But anyways where the hell is beetle juice and Jeff the drunk, those guys were the best part of the show with artie.
    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 07-24-2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

A lot of Americans think this way. Kind of when you were opposed to the war in Iraq, you were somehow anti military.

I like Howard Stern, but when he talks politics, I cringe.

Comment

I gotta love Howard Stern, if you think about it those who hate Israel hate us

just saying

Comment

Howard stern is not the guy to turn to for advice and wisdom on world issues...

Comment

I'm Anti-Stupidity, so Howard Stern can fuck off.

Comment

I think the only reason most americans feel the need to be pro-Israel is to somehow get on God's good side.....smh

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                I gotta love Howard Stern, if you think about it those who hate Israel hate us

just saying
                Your like a Puerto Rican, redneck, Mitt Romney mixed with Ted Nugent.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                  I think the only reason most americans feel the need to be pro-Israel is to somehow get on God's good side.....smh
                  Also because the media and politicians all bend over backwards and hype up Israel..
                  I honestly could care less about the fighting going on the other side of the world.. We have enough violence and problems in North America to be worrying about that stuff

Comment

So the spokesperson of the black master race ends his posts with...

smdh?

What part of the game is that?

Remember this shit?

Sissssssiesss.....

Comment

Working...
                    X