Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman no longer with Fortune, now with Cecilio Flores of Garcia camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    We'll I guess we are even then.
    please go sancho

Comment

i noticed he was training Maidana for Broner then a month before the fight they give Maidana to Ariza and he gets the credit, so this makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        oh wow...you're right, Hectari...in the video, they said that Team PAC is definitely worried about Manny getting KOd because he got hurt from Rios' grazing arm punch
        dude, the video never said anything like that. the reporter just said pacquiao hired cecilio as the new s&c coach. it does not mention if fortune is simply sidelined or permanently replaced. pacquiao's current weight 145 lbs. which is right on target according to the vid. nothin about grazing rios punch

Comment

He was being sarcastic since this guy hectari thinks everyone can KO Pac with a jab. I dont think he was serious.

Comment

This dude said Floyd KO's Manny even before the Marquez KO happened look at this old interview lol now he is working with Roach and Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              dude, the video never said anything like that. the reporter just said pacquiao hired cecilio as the new s&c coach. it does not mention if fortune is simply sidelined or permanently replaced. pacquiao's current weight 145 lbs. which is right on target according to the vid. nothin about grazing rios punch
              lol makavelli is being sarcastic, we always joke around here ever since hectari said pac would get KO'd by a rios jab.

Comment

damm weighing in at 145 already is BEASTMODE

Comment

new trainer has bigger d1ck... manny likes big d1cks

Comment

When Pacquiao gets back to LA more drama, Fortune will have to work with Flores

Everyone who knows Justin Fortune knows he doesn't like anyone to interfere with his job, back when he used to train Pacman he was like a drill sergeant nobody else was allowed to mess with his workout routine when he did the strength and conditioning of Pac.

Typical Pacquiao fashion, he hires Cecilio Flores, and adds him as a strength and conditioning coach. Why would he hire another guy when he already has Fortune? and now Roach said he might not go back to LA until two weeks till the fight. Fortune can't go to the Fhilippines because he has visa issues.

Is this Roach screwing Justin over again or what to try to make HBO 24/7 dramatic? Whats going on here?

Why hire two conditioning coaches? makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
                      i think fortune couldn't make it over to the philippines because of visa issues? i think that was the problem originally for the rios fight...so i guess cecilio is just a temporary s&c until they get to LA and fortune will take over from there.....
                      Dude, Roach said he will not fly back to LA until two weeks to the fight. He said he enjoys training in the Fhilippines better and will jut fly the sparring partners out, dude is screwing Fortune over again. He knows Fortune has visa issues now Pac hires Cecilio? and no its not temp, Pacman told Flores he will work alongside Fortune when he goes back. That means Fortune will only work with Pacman one week lol if they only fly back for fight time.

Comment

Working...
                      X