Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Likes Donaire-Mares, But No Golden Co-Promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so mares has a mandoatory coming up,even that isn't an easy fight,terrazas is no elite figher but he's no bum either,he's a tough fighter,abner has been facing quality/tough fighters in his last 5 or 6 fights

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      in the 122 lbs div.... there is not other name that would make Donaire more money than Mares....Rigo wouldn't do much for a PPV type of fight. No disrispect to Rigo, but is the naked truth.
      No argument here.

Comment

Fights not happening, and GBP shouldn't have to play bitch to get it done, they have just as much at stake in this as TR. Mares Contract is over in 2014 and I expect and hope he renews it rather then go to TR, GBP developed him from start to now and being nothing but loyal and generous for Abner Mares, so I doubt Abner will turn else where.

Fight not happening time for Abner to look at a different name and time for Nonito to face the fact that he ducking ass is gonna have to face Rigo who doesnt even desrve the shot anyways sometime next year or in 2014.

Comment

Top joke

I Remember When Jim Lampley had Arum and Schaeffer were on his show Arum said Enough with the non sense we can work together and make these fights happen. Then that lying piece of crap is a scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            And people say Arum isnt stopping good fights
            nonito said that top rank wants the fight and if DLH love the sport he must do the fight. now arum doesn't have interest in work with GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Molotov91 View Post
              I Remember When Jim Lampley had Arum and Schaeffer were on his show Arum said Enough with the non sense we can work together and make these fights happen. Then that lying piece of crap is a scumbag
              "Yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth" - Bob Arum

Comment

This was seen from fans from a mile away.

Nonito Donaire: If Oscar De La Hoya loves the sport, he makes Donaire vs Mares

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572723

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                DLH loves boxing, hes shows it with the stacked cards he puts on. Can't say the same for your promoter. It's up to him.
                Originally posted by el*** View Post
                This sounds like a future excuse in the making, why is donaire talking about what DLH should do when mares and schaffer both said they want this fight. We havent heard a peep from arum on it. Donaire needs to take care of arum

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                It seems like Mares, Oscar and Donaire want it.

But does Bob Arum?
                Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Of course he doesn't he's a senile old liar
                Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                We all know he doesn't. Donaire should do what Oscar, Floyd and Gamboa did and buy out of his contract.

Comment

This is BS from Arum, Golden Boy built Mare's career from the ground up, their first champion. No way he's gonna get away with this..I guess Arum is going to kill this fight for his stubbornness and greed.

Comment

I understand why folks hate arum but please look at Schaeffer's own track record..I can't stand the hypocrisy in here when it comes to top rank and GBP..same bullshhh practices under different names. Schaeffer is just as bad as Arum. Folks also forget that Schaeffer and Oscar have been angry at bob because he's offered their fighters more money to join him than they offered to retain them. If Schaeffer is so confident Mares will win give Arum what he wants you'll have all the belts in the division if your guy wins. BTW Rigo would get destroyed by donaire..he just got chin tapped in that last fight by a guy not known as a power hitter..if he was dancing like that trying to survive a round Donaire floors him for sure.

Comment

Why the **** should GBP have to step back. They built mares from the ground up and now for the biggest fight of his career GBP is suppose to just sit back and let arum handle it. Yeah right

Comment

Working...
                      X