Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olusegun Remains Next in Line for WBC Title Shot at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Olusegun Remains Next in Line for WBC Title Shot at 140

Junior welterweight contender Ajose Olusegun is still in line for a mandatory shot at WBC 140-pound champion Danny Garcia — a shot that Olusegun once again waited for while another boxer fought for the WBC belt. Last night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Garcia (24-0, 15KOs) retained the title by stopping Amir Khan in four rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would trash that belt tomorrow.He's already unified.They'll strip Garcia eventually and put it up for vacant grabs to VIP members of the wbc if you know what I mean.

Comment

Watch, the'll give Morales another shot at it....

Comment

Vacate Garcia .....WBC IS TRASH

Comment

They fought at Mandalay Bay not MGM.... that is to the author of the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Paragonpony View Post
            They fought at Mandalay Bay not MGM.... that is to the author of the article.
            Yep. An editor inserted that in — we'll get that fixed momentarily.

Thanks!

-David

Comment

Sure he is....

Garcia should vacate since there is no money/interest in an Olesegun fight. Plus Sulaiman's corrupt ass won't allow a WBC title holder to have other belts because he wouldn't be able able to manipulate the fights. Drop that weak belt and keep the WBA strap instead.

Comment

Garcia should vacate.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  Sure he is....

Garcia should vacate since there is no money/interest in an Olesegun fight. Plus Sulaiman's corrupt ass won't allow a WBC title holder to have other belts because he wouldn't be able able to manipulate the fights. Drop that weak belt and keep the WBA strap instead.
                  Suliman is a real ****sucker. If he's smart he will drop the WBC stap. Olesegun and Matthysse fight fight for the vacant belt and hopefully Garcia can fight the winner. Then everyones happy. Lucas can Ajose can both get the title shot their looking for.

Comment

While I really would love to see Olusegun finally get his shot he long been waiting for...FUK THE WBC! They are likely going to try and strip Garcia of the Title eventually Anyway, so I think he should just drop that title and let Olusegun and Matthysse fight for it in a Vacant Bout!

Comment

Working...
                    X