Collapse
No announcement yet.

P90x: My Journey, 1-90

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bastard of a cousin broke my discs, robbed my house and took an ass whooping. Re-ordered the discs, they sending some over. Didn't know they're sold with a lifetime guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      My bastard of a cousin broke my discs, robbed my house and took an ass whooping. Re-ordered the discs, they sending some over. Didn't know they're sold with a lifetime guarantee.
      pretty much everything like that is, in a sense. when you buy movies music or software, your just buying the liscense not the dvd's or cd's. so alot of companys will offer free replacements on scratched/damaged cd's/dvd's.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Wooow, that phkknn sucks. At least they're gonna give you some replacement disc, that's gonna set you back though.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Wooow, that phkknn sucks. At least they're gonna give you some replacement disc, that's gonna set you back though.
          Tell me about it. I'm so pissed off I could kill the ****.

Comment

I think the workouts are on youtube or one of the other video streaming services. Might get you through until your disks get delivered.

Comment

Did you get your disc back?

Comment

Working...
              X