Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac: "I want to pass the torch before retirement...doesn't matter if Filipino or not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't be Alvarez because he ain't exciting or brave enough to fight the best. He's going to be milked with easy opponents for the test of his career.

Ortiz? Maybe, but I doubt it. He doesn't have sound boxing skills. And again I see him being milked after his Floyd fight rather than giving us great fights, but that's the problem with the ww divisions, everyone is content to fight easy opponents.

What is jones or Brooks doing? Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      pfp crown & passing the torch are not the same. Here is an example of the torch being passed. Oscar De La Hoya passed the torch to Floyd.
      being idolised and loved by the world. A man thats bigger than life and the sport. pac is on another level to floyd in terms of stature. dont hate *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        being idolised and loved by the world. A man thats bigger than life and the sport. pac is on another level to floyd in terms of stature. dont hate *****s.
        If he's so big how come he's the B-side in the Mayweather-Pacquio fight?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          It will either be ortiz or canelo.
          I agree.... I am leaning more towards Ortiz though... Not yet too convinced about Canelo... I have always thought Ortiz was the man to beat Manny from the moment I saw him...I give him a slight chance against floyd but of his recent opponents, I think Ortiz has the best chance.. Just watch, it ain't going to be easy for floyd at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            stfu big dunn. U only get the figures on american ppv. u dont actually get to know how many millions in asia south america and other continents watch their fight. pac is a world icon. a man that stands out and is an inspiration. did u see his greeting in mexico. Floyd will never be on pacs level in terms of stature. dont hate. a man that came from nothing to become a legen and a fighting cogressman, you wont even see that kind of stuff in the movies. dont hate on pac. floyd aint on his level.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              I agree.... I am leaning more towards Ortiz though... Not yet too convinced about Canelo... I have always thought Ortiz was the man to beat Manny from the moment I saw him...I give him a slight chance against floyd but of his recent opponents, I think Ortiz has the best chance.. Just watch, it ain't going to be easy for floyd at all.
              So floyd beats vic, vic beats manny and manny passes what torch to vic, the "i'm 2nd best to floyd" torch?

Comment

Depends on who is listening to the cassette.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                  stfu big dunn. U only get the figures on american ppv. u dont actually get to know how many millions in asia south america and other continents watch their fight. pac is a world icon. a man that stands out and is an inspiration. did u see his greeting in mexico. Floyd will never be on pacs level in terms of stature. dont hate. a man that came from nothing to become a legen and a fighting cogressman, you wont even see that kind of stuff in the movies. dont hate on pac. floyd aint on his level.
                  If its so profitable stay there don't come to America. I'm sure Chris John is BALLLIIINNN. Is he inspirational when he takes illegal payments from GBP? Does it inspire when he gambles his money away and spends it on whores/prostitutes?

I'm not hatin cats just stating facts.

Comment

So floyd beats vic, vic beats manny and manny passes what torch to vic, the "i'm 2nd best to floyd" torch?
                    Hey, no doubt Floyd got talent, no doubt if he fights Pacquiao, I would even give floyd the edge to win. But look at their resumes.. It don't take a genius to realize,,,, and as a matter of fact most would agree, that Manny is going down in history as the better of the 2. If floyd wants that, he got to face and beat Manny.

Comment

If its so profitable stay there don't come to America. I'm sure Chris John is BALLLIIINNN. Is he inspirational when he takes illegal payments from GBP? Does it inspire when he gambles his money away and spends it on whores/prostitutes?

I'm not hatin cats just stating facts.
                      you hating son. im not talking about money. im talking about being well known loved and renowned throughout the world, and floyd aint got **** on pac. pacs name and career will transcend through the ages, floyd will just be that great boxer. Dont hate on the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X