No announcement yet.

David Haye Stuttering and Squirming Whilst Being Grilled on Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    No what happened was they stood around for 2 and a half rounds doing nothing, Haye threw a flurry and it was over. KTFO? Harrison was on his feet. I see you're as proficient at trying to dupe people as your hero.

I'll suck a dummy and you can keep sucking Haye's dick you faaggot
    He really duped them by saying it was a mismatch etc. People knew Audley didn't stand a chance but still paid for it because that's what they wanted. You and lots of others didn't but you can't please everyone. Go ***** and moan about Wlad-Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      He really duped them by saying it was a mismatch etc. People knew Audley didn't stand a chance but still paid for it because that's what they wanted. You and lots of others didn't but you can't please everyone. Go ***** and moan about Wlad-Chisora.
      Poor Haye forced into fighting Audley because of the public's intense demand....LOL wow I dont even know how you can type this bollox with a straight face.

Once again, everything Haye does gets related to Wlad but apparently its Wlad that always talks about Haye? Wlad has an extensive HW resume, Haye does not. Wlads fight is on free TV in Germany, Haye robbed people of 15 quid each.

Comment

Where does this myth that "everyone wanted to see it" come from? Audley Harrison hasnt been relevant for a decade.

Its only because they constantly whored themselves out in the British media that this fight got so much attention. They duped the casual fans into shelling out money for this fight by hyping it beyond belief.
        I have absolutely no idea but I guess that's what people are going with now..

Comment

Poor Haye forced into fighting Audley because of the public's intense demand....LOL wow I dont even know how you can type this bollox with a straight face.

Once again, everything Haye does gets related to Wlad but apparently its Wlad that always talks about Haye? Wlad has an extensive HW resume, Haye does not. Wlads fight is on free TV in Germany, Haye robbed people of 15 quid each.
          Well all indications are that it did well on PPV and i'm guessing that most people that buy a boxing PPV would have a bit of boxing knowledge and know that Harrison didn't stand a chance. A mismatch turns out to be a **** fight, damn thats so shocking, i'm truly amazed, they robbed me.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I have absolutely no idea but I guess that's what people are going with now..
            Its what Haye is going with so his mindless followers recycle it.

They use the PPV numbers as evidence but Mayweather vs Marquez did great numbers - did everyone want to see that?

Comment

Its what Haye is going with so his mindless followers recycle it.

They use the PPV numbers as evidence but Mayweather vs Marquez did great numbers - did everyone want to see that?
              Over a million people that paid for it did.

Edit: How can a PPV be successful if nobody wants to see it?
              Last edited by Rick Grimes; 02-18-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Lol, this Diggler guy is a nazi lover in disguise.

Comment

Good promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Good promotion?
                    Khans PPV's had good promotion but flopped.

Comment

Well all indications are that it did well on PPV and i'm guessing that most people that buy a boxing PPV would have a bit of boxing knowledge and know that Harrison didn't stand a chance. A mismatch turns out to be a **** fight, damn thats so shocking, i'm truly amazed, they robbed me.
                      I think british boxing is quite dead these days. And im guess is that most people who bought the PPV got it because of the hype that Haye has built his heavyweight 'career' on.
                      I think he could have been fighting Henry Cooper and people would have bought it because it was hyped as an all British Heavyweight championship fight which guarantees a KO.

I think any boxing fan who actually follows boxing (many 'boxing fans' i know havent followed it since 1987) would of all been appalled by Harrison being Hayes opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X